TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: He has changed his name to Dr. Don Ford - leng200808@gmail.com
Shivangi - 2009-03-13

Well, here's new news! He has changed his name to Dr. Don Ford and he sounded so nice and patient, we spoke over 3 days and had 3 hour-long calls from him, always at the same time and of course he asked for the photographs.

Now point is, that I asked a friend who has been living in the States for quite some time and she works for a pharma company and she was shocked! Anyhow I took some of the photos and that is when I saw how "horrid" they look.

I made up some excuse saying my mother refuses to have these photos sent to you via the internet and he called me up at 2.00 a.m. and got really upset and gave me an earful.

I then emailed him again after about a month and told him that I would be in Korea in April to which he replied that the only way is the photo thing and nothing else would work - not even if I personally show up at his doorstep! Only photos!

The name of the institute is Batol and his email is <leng200808@gmail.com> He says the children are physically challenged and it cannot be found on the Google map. When asked the reason was that it is a safehouse.

However, there is a Dr. Don Ford (several in fact) but none in Korea and even if there I wouldn't malign anybody's good name just because an imposter goes around doing this. Folks, be careful and warn as many as you can.

Messages In This Thread
May God have mercy on his soul (Dr. Stevens) - Teachers Discussion -- myen -- 2007-12-02
Re: He has changed his name to Dr. Don Ford - leng200808@gmail.com -- Shivangi -- 2009-03-13
That's not a good news to start the year... -- Diane -- 2008-01-07
Re: That -- Jacques -- 2008-04-19
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: He has changed his name to Dr. Don Ford - leng200808@gmail.com

Go to another board -