TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › That's not a good news to start the year...
Diane - 2008-01-07

I was so surprised when I read all the comments...Last night, I also did receive a call from a guy who said he's Dr. Carl Stevens. He said to me mostly the exact words that most of you heard from him However, the school was one in Boston and the other in Seoul, Korea. Yeah. He also blabbed about the medical thingy and the pictures. Well thinking about the pictures, I was sure of myself that I would not dig in to that offer. There's no way I'll be sending a photo of me naked...Is he serious??? Anyway, the first comment was dated March 2006 and today, it's already January 2008. That means this guy is still somewhere out there fetching for his next victim. I pray that this guy will be caught and put into jail. We really don't know what he's up to...*sigh*

Messages In This Thread
May God have mercy on his soul (Dr. Stevens) - Teachers Discussion -- myen -- 2007-12-02
Re: He has changed his name to Dr. Don Ford - leng200808@gmail.com -- Shivangi -- 2009-03-13
That's not a good news to start the year... -- Diane -- 2008-01-07
Re: That -- Jacques -- 2008-04-19
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › That's not a good news to start the year...

Go to another board -