TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › May God have mercy on his soul (Dr. Stevens) - Teachers Discussion
myen - 2007-12-02

I also received dr. steven's call just this morning after i went to church. i was overwhelmed w/ the offer, of course, you will not be spending anything on the whole process of the application. the so-called institution they have was well explained, until the conversation went the physical examination. i was not even convinced with the process he asked me, so asked my boyfriend about the procedure, since he is also a nurse. and told me, that there is no such assessment as that. i mean whats the point of being naked with all these. so i checked his profile in this esl site, good thing i have all these revealed.
do not let him bait another victim. please. let us all pray that this scams goin around w/ the descent teachers will be stopped.

Messages In This Thread
May God have mercy on his soul (Dr. Stevens) - Teachers Discussion -- myen -- 2007-12-02
Re: He has changed his name to Dr. Don Ford - leng200808@gmail.com -- Shivangi -- 2009-03-13
That's not a good news to start the year... -- Diane -- 2008-01-07
Re: That -- Jacques -- 2008-04-19
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › May God have mercy on his soul (Dr. Stevens) - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -