TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Khor tot na krap!
Miss Tick - 2004-09-05
In response to Khor tot na krap! (Laowai In China)

Dear Mr Tautology,

my goodness but aren't you the clever one! is that - and pardon my age and ignorance if this is the incorrect terminology - some sort of "computer encryption program" you are using there? and if so what button do i press so that i can turn it into real language on my computer? what a marvel to be young in such technologically fascinating times!

in appreciation,

Miss Tick.

ps. oh, and while i think of it - my apologies kind Sir, for i am guilty of a highly embarrassing and thoroughly censurable omission with regard to an explanation as to the placement of my previous response. i thought, - and you must excuse an old fuddy-duddy like myself - i thought it would be pertinent to place my concerns regarding your oversight in a prominent position on the board, given what i felt was the urgency of the situation...it would be a tragedy if any of our esteemed readers were to misconstrue your rendering of that kindly though misguided assistance with regard to the double negative as tainted by even a smidgin of the most well-intentioned vindictive hypocrisy. now who said "towards success doth each failure one step make"?...i can't for the life of me recall! our glorious Victoria Regina perhaps? oh memory! the faculty that suffers first the bane of passing years...but i do ramble so...regardless Sir, we do take heart with you in the realisation that the goal towards which you so diligently strive undoubtedly now lies more in the vicinity of the proximate. Tick.

Messages In This Thread
High school in Japan -- Jaime -- 2004-09-03
Re: High school in Japan -- Toad in the hole -- 2004-09-04
Re: High school in Japan -- Laowai In China -- 2004-09-03
Please. -- Miss Tick -- 2004-09-03
Re: Please. -- DOS -- 2004-09-04
Khor tot na krap! -- Laowai In China -- 2004-09-03
Re: Khor tot na krap! -- Miss Tick -- 2004-09-05
Re: Re: Khor tot na krap! -- Laowai In China -- 2004-09-07
Re: Re: Khor tot na krap! -- Miss Tick -- 2004-09-07
It's Thai. -- DOS -- 2004-09-05
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Khor tot na krap!

Go to another board -