TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Thailand and China tightening up immigration rules
Silverboy - 2018-03-29

My degrees are real, but I don't consider the use of fake degrees in ESL teaching to be immoral or unethical. ESL is a bullshit "profession" that can't be and should not be taken seriously.

It is not as if lives are at risk if an ESL teacher uses a fake degree. Obviously an airline pilot or a medical professional should be properly qualified and fake degrees/documents should be illegal in these professions.

The same thing in construction, unqualified engineers and tradesmen put lives at risk.

As for the Chinese, they lie, cheat, steal, on a daily basis. It's been like that for years and years. The Chinese will get what they deserve. ESL is a superfluous industry anyway, teachers are not needed to learn languages and there is voluminous evidence to support this argument.

I only mentioned that people should not use fake degrees in Thailand because of the penalties involved for those who are caught. It is not because I think it is immoral to use a fake degree in Thailand or because I think Thai students deserve "proper ESL teachers".

I don't care about Thai or Chinese students or their welfare. I have been, and have only always been in Asia for the girls and the beer.

In Thailand the girls are definitely the best! Pattaya, yeeeeeeeeeeeeeah!

Messages In This Thread
Thailand and China tightening up immigration rules -- Concerned FT -- 2018-03-29
Re Thailand and China tightening up immigration rules -- SuperKupo -- 2018-03-29
Re Thailand and China tightening up immigration rules -- Silverboy -- 2018-03-29
Re Thailand and China tightening up immigration rules -- Dragonized -- 2018-03-29
Re Thailand and China tightening up immigration rules -- Silverboy -- 2018-03-29
Re Thailand and China tightening up immigration rules -- lestyouforget -- 2018-03-29
Re Thailand and China tightening up immigration rules -- Concerned FT -- 2018-03-29
Re Thailand and China tightening up immigration rules -- Lotus Blossom -- 2018-03-29
Re Thailand and China tightening up immigration rules -- John O'Shei -- 2018-03-29
Re Thailand and China tightening up immigration rules -- Concerned FT -- 2018-03-29
Re Thailand and China tightening up immigration rules -- John O'Shei -- 2018-03-29
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Thailand and China tightening up immigration rules

Go to another board -