TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Warning: APH Himeji, Japan Link
Phill - 2010-06-14
In response to Re: Warning: APH Himeji, Japan Link (Canarianazucena)

hi everyone , i am totally desappointed with that APH and Okada .., at the beginning , she pretends to have many students , with stufs ect .. but when the time goes , i found out that almost no one there aprat from herself , and the number of student is getting fewer day by day , by now i think at most 10 students in that institute . She pretends to be very inteligent ,while since the first time i found out that there is smthg wrong in her brain . she accuses some ppl to abuse her secretely .... whenever someone stands next to her doo ( even to read flyer ) she always presume that the person is listening to her conversation , and whenever something is lost or she just cant find it , she always accuses staff , and she doesnt have any willigness to pay your salary , she always try to find out some reason ,even try to invent something to skip some amount , really terrible old lady . so is better to really think alot bfore going there now that she is really in need of teacher .

Messages In This Thread
Re: Warning: APH Himeji, Japan Link -- Usagi -- 2008-08-04
Re: Warning: APH Himeji, Japan Link -- Ralph -- 2008-08-27
Re: Warning: APH Himeji, Japan Link -- B -- 2008-08-27
Re: Warning: APH Himeji, Japan Link -- Canarianazucena -- 2008-08-28
Re: Warning: APH Himeji, Japan Link -- Phill -- 2010-06-14
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Warning: APH Himeji, Japan Link

Go to another board -