TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › I Might Have A Problem-Please Read This!
J.D. - 2004-07-03

To those who can offer me advice, my situation might get a little out of hand in a couple days, and I need to know if there any options I have before I go in for a meeting on July 5th. My boss asked me to help him make a video of me teaching so he could show people he still had a Canadian teacher teaching at his school when in fact the day he asked me (June 30th) it was my last day. There is now a Bulgarian teacher working at the school to take my job, but the fact that he's Bulgarian is being concealed from the parents whose kids are attending the kindergarten. I didn't want to participate in someone's lie, so I said no to the video for moral reasons. He has turned his back on me, and when I go to the school on July 5th to collect the remainder of the money he owes me contractually I have the impression he is going to with hold the money from me by saying my refusal was in breach of the contract. I am in Harbin city, and have already received a plane ticket back to Canada for the 21st of July, but it leaves from Beijing. If I don't get the last of the money I would get for working, I not only don't have enough to live on for the rest of the month, but also to get to Beijing to make my flight. I have already made arrangements with friends to assure that I get to Beijing for the flight, so I'm writing to see if there is anyone out there who can offer any advice pertaining to my situation. Are there any cards that I have that I possibly do not know about? Any help on this would be appreciated. Contact me at my email address asap. Thank you for your time.

Messages In This Thread
I Might Have A Problem-Please Read This! -- J.D. -- 2004-07-03
Re: I Might Have A Problem-Please Read This! -- Rick in Korea -- 2004-07-03
Re: I Might Have A Problem-Please Read This! -- DoS -- 2004-07-04
Re: I Might Have A Problem-Please Read This! -- Xiamen -- 2004-07-03
Re: I Might Have A Problem-Please Read This! -- Rick in Korea -- 2004-07-03
Re: I Might Have A Problem-Please Read This! -- Bob -- 2004-07-03
Re: I Might Have A Problem-Please Read This! -- J.D. -- 2004-07-03
Re: I Might Have A Problem-Please Read This! -- Solomon Konneh -- 2004-07-03
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › I Might Have A Problem-Please Read This!

Go to another board -