TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re AEUA AIA Meihua International High School in Kunming, Yunnan, China
John - 2018-07-13

So there is a new post online for hiring teachers to restart the Monash program at AEUA AIA Meihua 美华 campus. They tried this many years ago and the program had lots of difficulties. Now they are hiring on wechat Foreign Teachers groups through that guy who trolls all the chat groups named Lee (some Russian name). I guess that he is responsible for the Monash program coming back. Monash is a real Uni from Australia! Hard to believe a school with a reputation would take such risks with a fake high school. I went there for an interview last month and they have a sign that says 'Graduation is guaranteed' it also says the entry into University 'Is guaranteed'. They told me that I have to write letters of recommendation for students. Asked at Sal's and some guy there said he was paid to write fake recommendations and they give out fake grades. I wonder if it is possible for teachers to get sued or fined for such bullshit! It's illegal to lie! Monash wake up!!!!

View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re AEUA AIA Meihua International High School in Kunming, Yunnan, China

Go to another board -