TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re AEUA AIA Meihua International High School in Kunming, Yunnan, China
SE - 2018-03-29

Hadn't seen any bad posts about this school recently and thought everything would be fine, so I started working there. I'm afraid to report that it is still a fake school! Heard from one or two people that it used to be ok. What I mean is that they promise that every kid, no matter how bad, will get into a foreign college. If you want your kid to get a good education, don't let them go to the fake school where all the kids smoke all day long. That means, they will do everything to fake grades, etc. Teachers beware, if you don't go along with the lies and write fake recommendation letters you will be fired! Also, this year they had around 12 or 13 foreign teachers, now they got rid of at least half of them. I think they have given up on long term planning and want to hire any lazy white guy. Now they want teachers to live in the school - eat, drink, sleep work. No loyalty, long hours, impossible students = stressful work environment!

View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re AEUA AIA Meihua International High School in Kunming, Yunnan, China

Go to another board -