TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Beware of Wonderland English School in Pohang, South Korea
Amanda - 2018-05-24

I taught at this school from 2007-8 and had this exact experience (minus standing up for a lunch break which I was way too scared to do) and I thought that by 2009 the school had been sold but I guess it was probably just sold to more people like the guy who owned it when I was there. I know you wrote this 8 years ago but I hope you made it out and have a much better job now. Just wanted to comment to raise a fist in solidarity. FUCK WONDERLAND.

Messages In This Thread
Beware of Wonderland English School in Pohang, South Korea -- Caesar B. -- 2010-06-03
Re Beware of Wonderland English School in Pohang, South Korea -- Amanda -- 2018-05-24
Re Beware of Wonderland English School in Pohang, South Korea -- Mary Nessinger -- 2015-10-06
Re Beware of Wonderland English School in Pohang, South Korea -- Twice Shy -- 2015-10-07
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Beware of Wonderland English School in Pohang, South Korea

Go to another board -