TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China.
Silverboy - 2018-03-29

I think you should just take it easy. Working at your age is a waste of time, especially in China.

Just let your younger wife work and you enjoy the spoils of her labor.

I can understand some of what you say: It can be good to get another persons perspective on things and their opinion. However, these days my only interest in women is mostly for sexual purposes. I don't want to waste money wining and dining or sitting on the beach talking bullshit. Sure though, some Pattaya girls are very cute and funny and would be ok as short term GF's.

When I was with my ex-wife, on the weekends I spent a lot of time in the countryside to the west of Brisbane around the Granite Belt and also Wide Bay/Burnett area. She was into nature and outdoor things and she liked bush walking and mountains and the Sunshine Coast ( she hated the Gold Coast like many people do )

I worked outdoors in the sun for many years in various locations so at night or on weekends I just wanted to chill out on the sofa and watch Home and Away or a movie or go to Carindale and see a film and go shopping for watches and jewelry or look around bookstores for astronomy books. My wife hated shopping and was not materialistic but she was not into fishing and boating like me.

Her obsession with getting a PhD in later years ruined our marriage. Now a woman with low education is no good and should be ignored, but a woman with too much study ambition is to be avoided also.

Being alone is more appreciated when you are married, I agree. I remember around 2004 I used to go to a quiet area of parkland in western Brisbane called "Oxley Creek Common" after work sometimes for an hour or so to just think about some things and get away from the wife. A weird place, close to a busy industrial area and fruit and vegetable market but hundreds of acres of parkland.

Messages In This Thread
Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- Silverboy -- 2018-03-29
Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- Golden Grandpa -- 2018-03-29
Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- Silverboy -- 2018-03-29
Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- Golden Grandpa -- 2018-03-29
Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- Silverboy -- 2018-03-29
Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- caring -- 2018-03-29
Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- Deborah Thistlethwaite -- 2018-03-29
Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- Brock The Badger -- 2018-03-29
Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- caring -- 2018-03-29
Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- Bobby -- 2018-03-29
Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- Bobby -- 2018-03-29
Re: Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- Curious -- 2018-03-29
Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- Dragonized -- 2018-03-29
Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- John O'Shei -- 2018-03-29
Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- Summer Time At The Beach -- 2018-03-29
Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- John O'Shei -- 2018-03-29
Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- Brock The Badger -- 2018-03-29
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China.

Go to another board -