TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China.
Brock The Badger - 2018-03-29

They need to follow the MGTOW philosophy and mantra: "I WILL NOT SURRENDER TO THE SOCIAL EXPECTATIONS OF WOMEN AND SOCIETY".

"I WILL SPEND ALL MY MONEY ON MYSELF AND KEEP ALL MY ASSETS FOR MYSELF".

"NO KIDS, NO WIFE, MEANS NO PROBLEMS IN LIFE".

I was thinking yesterday- the wife had a day off, took the girl to school and then went to town for a couple of hours to a Chinese buffet. What had occurred to me is that maybe single people don't appreciate being alone as much as married one's who just find themselves alone occasionally, and really enjoy that time alone to potter about and do things. Do you think that is fair comment? Maybe if you're on your tod all the time though, life can become a 'so what!' situation. If you have that wonderful meal, or look at that stupendously beautiful mountain, if you don't have anybody to bounce things off it can be a 'So Wot!' experience. However, I feel you are right about a lot of these women and I'm sure you are doing a good job advising and warning men.

My experience of a mainland Chinese wife has been a bit different. I wasn't let down when I needed help the most. Back in Blighty my wife is now on the 6am shift, she has received promotion and brings back the money every month. We are still dallying with the idea of doing one more year in China- I prefer to work I must say. Funny old life, isn't it!

Messages In This Thread
Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- Silverboy -- 2018-03-29
Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- Golden Grandpa -- 2018-03-29
Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- Silverboy -- 2018-03-29
Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- Golden Grandpa -- 2018-03-29
Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- Silverboy -- 2018-03-29
Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- caring -- 2018-03-29
Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- Deborah Thistlethwaite -- 2018-03-29
Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- Brock The Badger -- 2018-03-29
Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- caring -- 2018-03-29
Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- Bobby -- 2018-03-29
Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- Bobby -- 2018-03-29
Re: Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- Curious -- 2018-03-29
Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- Dragonized -- 2018-03-29
Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- John O'Shei -- 2018-03-29
Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- Summer Time At The Beach -- 2018-03-29
Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- John O'Shei -- 2018-03-29
Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China. -- Brock The Badger -- 2018-03-29
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Western men and the severe depression of being stuck in in the West or China.

Go to another board -