TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Tianshou / Jilin Foreign Exchange Service Centre
native teacher - 2009-06-09

Torino,
As much as I like your questions, the who I am and the how I know is not your business. Lets just say I know a lot about this company and their practices. I also have a lot of documentation about this company. The stamp issue is a large problem. They are not a recruiter but a language school. The stamps they use represent many different companies but none of them match the schools name on the contract. Perhaps you should review your official government contract. Not the typed one, but the numbered one that comes from the foreign affairs department. Perhaps you don't know what I am talking about. And all of the information I said here is just the tip of the ice berg. The teachers are required to submit their passports in order to convert a "z" visa into a resident permit and foreign expert card. This is why the teachers submit the passports, after that the passports are not returned. The last teacher who asked for it back, recieved them as well as returned home to his apartment to find all of his personal things of value had been stolen. Coincedence? I think not. I would say instead of questioning all of the evidence against this company try to help shut them down and prevent people from becoming vitual slaves to this company. As much as I think your suggestion for Beijing to investigate is a good one, here is how tian shou will respond.. they will shut down the school being investigated and reopen under a different name. This is a common practice here in China, when in trouble close down and reopen a different school. What truely has to happen is these people need to be put in jail, (probably wishful thinking siince they also have contact with the police chief here in Jilin. Maggie the owners daughter is having an affair with him) The foreign teachers from all countries need to be warned and need to stop going to this school. Only then can the criminal activities against the FT stop.

And Faith, This school is a bad school. It is probably the worst school I have seen here in China. I am not committing Libel, I have documented proof of everything I have said, including the bribery issue. This company has a history of retaining passports, not paying teachers what they have earned, dishonesty and in some cases abuse against FT. The abuse was witnessed first hand against a young lady about 18 months ago. All of this has gone unpunished, although reported to the authorities. so before you start defending Tian shou, learn about them. They truely are mafia run.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Tianshou / Jilin Foreign Exchange Service Centre -- Jayvin -- 2009-06-08
Re: Tianshou / Jilin Foreign Exchange Service Centre -- Faith -- 2009-06-08
Re: Tianshou / Jilin Foreign Exchange Service Centre -- Native teacher -- 2009-06-08
Re: Tianshou / Jilin Foreign Exchange Service Centre -- Turino -- 2009-06-08
Re: Tianshou / Jilin Foreign Exchange Service Centre -- Mahoma Iza -- 2010-05-21
Re: Tianshou / Jilin Foreign Exchange Service Centre -- native teacher -- 2009-06-09
Re: Tianshou / Jilin Foreign Exchange Service Centre -- Turino -- 2009-06-10
Re: Tianshou / Jilin Foreign Exchange Service Centre -- Turino -- 2009-06-09
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Tianshou / Jilin Foreign Exchange Service Centre

Go to another board -