TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › In response to your concerns - Teachers Discussion *Link*
Craig Nisbet - 2007-01-28
In response to What I Think - Teachers Discussion (Dana)

Hello,

I just wanted to add my two cents. Aston English school as a whole has been in a growth process. Just this year Xian Aston has moved it's primary location and expanded it's second location. We are constantly inproving out facilities and apartment locations. All of the older apartments have been taken out of the rota and have been replaced with nicer ones.

It's true that Dana was a teacher at our school and did run into some small problems. At the time I was merely a teacher, however, last September I took over the position as the City Director Assistant for Xian Aston. As for the problems, I am not too clear what they were or how they were dealt with. That was the responsibility of the old City Director Assistant.

The other day I was informed that Dana was asking for a reference from the old City Director Assistant. I was very concerned about this since slating the company was in her best interests. I talked to the former City Director Assistant and we both agreed to comment on her teaching ability. Why?? Mostly because we are not in the business of hurting people.

If you want to see the school for yourself please look on the following website: http://www.astonenglish.cn/e/fenxiao.asp?school_id=25

The school has completly changed in the past year and only for the better. If anyone is interested in contacting me directly, they can send an email to my account attached to this thread.

My main personal goal at work is making sure that my staff is happy and confortable. The second is the children's education and the third is the school itself.

Messages In This Thread
China: Xian Aston - Teachers discussion -- Dana -- 2006-03-06
Back to the topic of aston schools - Teachers Discussion -- Matthew -- 2006-09-10
That's the official line... - Teachers Discussion -- Raoul Duke -- 2006-09-11
I don't think this warrents.... - Teachers Discussion -- Blake -- 2006-08-31
What I Think - Teachers Discussion -- Dana -- 2006-09-11
In response to your concerns - Teachers Discussion *Link* -- Craig Nisbet -- 2007-01-28
New Aston - Teachers Discussion -- Steve -- 2007-02-03
Xian Aston English School Pictures - Teachers Discussion -- Craig Nisbet -- 2007-08-18
Think Again! - Teachers Discussion -- Lynn -- 2006-09-04
Xian Aston English School - Teachers discussion -- Owen Morris -- 2006-04-02
Really? - Teachers discussion -- Mike T -- 2006-04-15
In my opinion.... - Teachers discussion -- Owen Morris -- 2006-04-20
Aston Double Talk - Teachers Discussion -- Dana -- 2006-08-22
Don't speak for me. - Teachers Discussion -- JJ -- 2006-08-22
Don't Speak For Me JJ! - Teachers Discussion -- Dave -- 2006-08-23
My own little "Crash Course" In Aston Schools - Teachers Discussion -- Frank -- 2006-08-23
Interesting thread. - Teachers Discussion -- Chuck -- 2006-08-23
Frank Rides Again - Teachers Discussion -- Raoul Duke -- 2006-08-23
Is there that much solidarity there? - Teachers Discussion -- Chuck -- 2006-08-22
It does happen... - Teachers Discussion -- Raoul Duke -- 2006-08-23
Ain't that the truth! - Teachers Discussion -- Chuck -- 2006-08-24
cold feet for aston - Teachers Discussion -- scott -- 2006-08-31
A reason for those cold feet... - Teachers Discussion *Link* -- Raoul Duke -- 2006-08-31
Scott and/or anyone actually interested - Teachers Discussion -- KJ -- 2006-09-01
Figure of speech... - Teachers Discussion -- Raoul Duke -- 2006-09-01
Thanks Raoul - Teachers Discussion -- KJ -- 2006-09-03
Scott: Re Aston - Teachers Discussion -- KJ -- 2006-08-31
Scott's Words - Teachers Discussion -- Wendy -- 2006-09-05
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › In response to your concerns - Teachers Discussion *Link*

Go to another board -