TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Good day to the kind teachers!!!
Jerry L'épeire - 2016-06-27
In response to Good day to the kind teachers!!! (James B.)

I am a H.R. from South China.

Brave.

1. Dr.Trunoi, john O'Shei, Jerry L'epeire, ScamKnight!!!

Who are they?

These are people who are trying to select bias but neglect the truth.

What bias am I selecting, and what truth am I neglecting? Unfortunately for our southern local HR, there's no abridged/simplified version of any of my experiences. Ask anyone or just read my posts regarding this company: when I tell it, I tell it all.

They are ones don't work at China but want to stir against it( in fact against most all the
schools or institutions in South China).

Umm, I don't know about Dr. Turnoi, O'Shei or Scamknight, but I'm still in China, by the way. Perhaps I've been mistaken for someone you worked with in your office? Speaking of experiences (notice I didn't say "opinions" but EXPERIENCES - if you knew Jerry, you'd know Jerry doesn't "do" opinions), all of mine were and are related to Worlda, not China. Let's not steer matters away from the topic, HR.

ScamKnight ... no school wants to take a risk to hire you once your name is "well knowned" in
the whole worlda!.

Right, because ScamKnight is the surname on all the legal docements and immigration records for that person.
P.S. I hope that last word was auto-corrected. That would be fantastic.

They love Chinese culture , they love Chinese people and always to be positive and brave to
solve problems.

No one can say everything is good in China. It is a developing country. And should be
imporved on all aspects.

But even USA has a lot of nagative comments, but fact is that it's still one of great
countries in the world.

Deflect. Deflect. Deflect. And not a single comment about Worlda... a company that one of many educational structures in China, a company that even local Chinese have issues with in terms of service, morals and ethics. A company with practices that even cause Chinese people to cringe and shake their heads. And for some odd reason, HR is having a hard time separating the two.

If you're assuming that Worlda is a fair representation of China, and that those who bash the company (Turnoi/O'Shei) or expose its corruption (ScamKnight. And how did you leave out TankEngine?) or reveal experiences that may turn people away from it (anyone who has said "I worked for Worlda and THIS happened!") are actually doing all of that to CHINA as if they're one in the same, that makes you the spinning opposite of DongK, one, and two, you may want to try different, more 练达的 areas in China's developing internationalised education scene and then come back because, buddy, this isn't it.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- John O'Shei -- 2013-06-09
Good day to the kind teachers!!! -- James B. -- 2016-05-20
Re Good day to the kind teachers!!! -- TankEngine -- 2016-07-02
Re Good day to the kind teachers!!! -- Guangzhou Worlda Scam -- 2016-07-03
Re Good day to the kind teachers!!! -- Jerry L'épeire -- 2016-06-27
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- DongK -- 2015-02-04
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- Jerry L'épeire -- 2016-01-25
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- DongK -- 2016-03-22
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- Jerry L'épeire -- 2016-03-23
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- OC -- 2016-03-28
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- John O'Shei -- 2016-03-23
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- John O'Shei -- 2016-01-26
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- Mogui -- 2015-02-07
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- US Owl -- 2016-01-23
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- Worlduh -- 2016-02-04
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- TankEngine -- 2016-01-25
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- Worlduh -- 2016-03-02
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- John O'Shei -- 2016-01-26
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- Jason -- 2018-03-29
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- Another Willie -- 2018-03-29
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- Jerry L'épeire -- 2016-01-26
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- MR T -- 2014-11-30
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- John O’ Shei -- 2014-12-02
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Good day to the kind teachers!!!

Go to another board -