TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
· Previous · Next Return to Index › Bluinverse
John T. Fees - 2009-04-23

To those of you that inquire about Bluinverse, I taught there for a year. Oh my god, I did not work in Hefei, I worked in Huainan, what a great experience, and I lived in hotel and taught in Fengtai also.

By the way I was going to sign another contract, but was offered a job in Dujiangyan teaching Geography, which is my field of study.

Yes, I worked alot of hours and yes 6 days a week, I also received a bonus for extra work. When I was not working I did not have to be in the office, my teaching time fulfilled my office time.

The people I worked with were great in Huainan, why would you want to be in Hefei. The smaller cities give you a real since of China. I did not come to China to be around foreigners. For those of you that want to discredit Bluinverse, look at the salaries of other schools, understand you are living in a poor province and realize that it is a privilege to be a teacher. I was one of the few teachers I have met, that was actually a teacher, most just are here because they have a degree. I have no complaints, except 6th floor apartment. John T. Fees

· Previous · Next Return to Index › Bluinverse

Go to another board -