TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
· Previous · Next Return to Index › Be warned:OXFORD TRAINING SCHOOL,NANJING
newbridge054 - 2008-11-27

These are a bunch of scammers who tell you they will provide you with everything and even encourage you to quit another job just so they can hire you.Once they you start working for them,you realise that half your life is spent on the road to one school or another.It doesn't matter where you live because in the end you may spend about 300 rmb or more for taxi per month and they are unwilling to pay for it.They will put you on three months probation after which they say,they will hire you fully.Bullcrap!.You will have to wake up really early and get home late everyday.
Worse still,they prey on people with working visas so they don't have to do it.They wanted me to work with my visa from another city and kept giving me lousy excuses in order not to change my visa.They even asked me if the police had caught me! I was like "Hang on! You WANT me to be arrested first before you do something?"

Management-wise,they are a bunch of clueless people.No idea whatsoever on motivation or respect.Another teacher full time teacher quit before I left and part-time teachers just cannot bear working with them and so quit every now and then.They lie through their teeth and can hardly explain important things to the teachers concerned.To crown it all,they decided not to pay me for the days I had worked or give back my medical exam expenses or even pay the breach of contract for not renewing my visa.Don't be fooled by their catch phrase "you are a good teacher." They are not worth it especially since you work 6 days a week and end up having back to back classes.No time whatsoever for yourself.They provide a housing allowance which is insufficient for a decent house in Nanjing and so,you still have to spend some of your money to get a decent house.They are not considerate and can't even sugar-coat their profit-making instincts.I know I am describing half the schools in China but there are schools which will treat you wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy better and you'll have wayyyyyyyyyyyy less classes and more money than this crap school.
Bottom line,theirs is a revolving door and if you have nothing else to do in your life except fight with a bunch of loosers,please head towards Oxford training school,Nanjing.
Be warned and Good luck.

· Previous · Next Return to Index › Be warned:OXFORD TRAINING SCHOOL,NANJING

Go to another board -