TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Mannfred Wilhelm AKA Manfred Wilhelm
Dave Uk - 2008-11-13
In response to Mannfred Wilhelm AKA Manfred Wilhelm (Scott)

My friend from ukraine has also just been targetted.

He sent her a letter about his family. and told her she would be staying at:

MANFRED WILHELM FAMILY
#6 Delaware Drive, Tongwell, Milton Keynes MK158BA, United Kingdom.

The funny thing is, I actually live 5 minutes drive from this address, I also know Delaware drive, its an industrial estate, there are NO residential houses here, and im pretty sure no 6 doesnt exist, i(i will drive down there later and check this out

6 delaware drive is a daimler chrusler (car) company, I believe it used to be a mercedez benz buildig but changed a few years back, I am going to forward this on to them

This man also told her he was a german man, who travelled to nigera (which doesnt match the US picture posted in the thread), I also rang the mans number and he has what I would guess a good nigerian/english accent, not amercian and not german.

I have no doubt he is a scammer, the info will also be passed to daimler chryslar to make them aware.

Messages In This Thread
scam on esl teachers 419 -- daryoosh hayati -- 2008-02-20
Re: scam on esl teachers 419 -- mannfred -- 2008-03-04
**SCAM 419 on esl teachers** -- The Owl -- 2008-03-04
Re: scam on esl teachers 419 -- robby -- 2008-03-03
Re: scam on esl teachers 419 Mannfred Wilhelm and Penny Anderson from Virginia -- Mark Todhunter -- 2008-03-26
Re: scam on esl teachers 419 -- robby -- 2008-03-04
Re: scam on esl teachers 419 -- Paul -- 2008-04-04
Mannfred Wilhelm AKA Manfred Wilhelm -- Scott -- 2008-09-20
Re: Mannfred Wilhelm AKA Manfred Wilhelm -- Dave Uk -- 2008-11-13
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Mannfred Wilhelm AKA Manfred Wilhelm

Go to another board -