TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › bedbugs
#1 Parent whiteman - 2004-10-12
The Arrogant One is right. ;)

> I haven't seen this problem discussed before on this board. I thought
> I was on to something with Maggots v Parasites, but it didn't pan
> out.

> I've convinced myself that bedbugs are the root of lots of sleepless
> nights, but have no idea how to get rid of them.

> Anyone else have this problem while traveling or living abroad? How
> do I get rid of them?

Some employers no want to paying salary sometime on time and no want paying air bus ticket.. You must doing the different things

You must on time giving salary to the bugs, paying the bugs air bus ticket also when they come. Then they will going away and no more bugging you :D

#2 Parent The Arrogant One - 2004-10-12
PARASITES

> It's ironic how a nation of parasites of esl teachers, is visited
> with some parasites isn't it? Maybe now you will know what its like.

=====================================================

:( 'There you go again!' :\

#3 Parent Sharon - 2004-10-12
Parasites

> Yeh, I got them once in a youth hostel in Prague. Theyre brutal. You
> have to go to the doctor to get something like naphthalene to spray
> or rub all over. You know you have bed bugs when you get little itchy
> spots all over your extremities and face; it looks like big mosquito
> bites. You have to isolate all your clothes and wash them
> immediately, bed sheets as well.

> When they say: good night, dont let the bed bugs bite, they arent
> joking. So thats why staying in dirty, cheap places is a risk. I
> shouldve known that hostel was bad by the smell. Be careful in China
> or Korea. From the sound of some peoples experiences, some places
> could be little bed bug farms.

> Good night.

It's ironic how a nation of parasites of esl teachers, is visited with some parasites isn't it? Maybe now you will know what its like.

#4 Parent The Arrogant One - 2004-10-11
Bedbugs ... roaches ... YUCH!

BEDBUGS??? .. ROACHES...??? Yeah, I've had MY fill of them both. I recall, during one HOT summer in Rio de Janeiro, encountering GIGANTIC roaches in my kitchen! This was no broken-down neighborhood either. Anyway, while I was preparing a salad one evening after a particularly tiring class, I was accosted by one of those ugly monsters which actually scared the hell out of me, forcing me to drop my entire tray of food -- beer and all! I didn't want to stomp on a creature that size for fear of messing up my entire kitchen and shoes! I decided NOT to make a pet of him due to a guaranteed negative reaction on the part of my neighbors, not to make mention of the "commitment papers" they'd surely have sponsored in my behalf! So, I had no choice but to DISREGARD same or occasionally leave some food scraps OUTSIDE my apartment to divert the bastards! Of course, in the final analysis, if you get spooked by such undesirable "company" in your abode, you can always RESPECTFULLY SALUTE same, shrug it off, and go your way!

No ... other than bug spray, there's little else you can do about the bedbugs and roaches that usually come with the territory, especially in the warmer and more humid semi-tropical and tropical climates. In fact, in some instances, it's wiser to merely accept them as a way of life, no mater how and ugly and repulsive they might be. It's sort of like one's learning to countenance the presence an ex-wife! (:D)

In spite of it all, TRY to have a pleasant evening.

Love,
The Arrogant One

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

> I haven't seen this problem discussed before on this board. I thought
> I was on to something with Maggots v Parasites, but it didn't pan
> out.

> I've convinced myself that bedbugs are the root of lots of sleepless
> nights, but have no idea how to get rid of them.

> Anyone else have this problem while traveling or living abroad? How
> do I get rid of them?

#5 Parent ESL_IN_ASIA - 2004-10-11
good night...don't let them bite

Yeh, I got them once in a youth hostel in Prague. Theyre brutal. You have to go to the doctor to get something like naphthalene to spray or rub all over. You know you have bed bugs when you get little itchy spots all over your extremities and face; it looks like big mosquito bites. You have to isolate all your clothes and wash them immediately, bed sheets as well.

When they say: good night, dont let the bed bugs bite, they arent joking. So thats why staying in dirty, cheap places is a risk. I shouldve known that hostel was bad by the smell. Be careful in China or Korea. From the sound of some peoples experiences, some places could be little bed bug farms.

Good night.

Michael M. - 2004-10-11
bedbugs

I haven't seen this problem discussed before on this board. I thought I was on to something with Maggots v Parasites, but it didn't pan out.

I've convinced myself that bedbugs are the root of lots of sleepless nights, but have no idea how to get rid of them.

Anyone else have this problem while traveling or living abroad? How do I get rid of them?

Return to Index › bedbugs

Go to another board -