TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › JAPAN PLACEMENTS
#1 Parent IanChops - 2004-10-04
' Malcolm MacDonald' tried to rip me off too!

Thankfully I realised that it was a scam in time. I suspect that Malcolm MacDonald, David Baine etc are all really Ms. Chanunya Charugmano. It's this name that the $50 is supposed to be made out to. This is her address, so I think it's the Thai authorities that should be alerted, not the Japanese ones:

Korea ESL
MAP Pro Services - PMB No 129
7/1 Boromrajchonnanee Rd,
Bangkoknoi, Bangkok
10700 Thailand

If you look up Map pro Services on the internet, you will find that they peddle all sorts of unsavory stuff. If anyone in Bangkok wants to beat the hell out of this scammer, i for one would be greatful.

#2 Parent mickeyrex - 2004-09-24
Re: JAPAN PLACEMENTS

That joker sent me email AKA the "David Bain" crap and I laughed. Sent him an email and he wrote me back a nasty one. Have these pathetic souls nothing more to do then try to hoodwink people for peanuts?

Pro sensei Tokyo - 2004-09-23
JAPAN PLACEMENTS

JAPAN PLACEMENTS Warning - warning - warning....yes another suspicious name and entry on an official EDU TESOL advertisement site, Malcolm McDonald acting as Director sent 13 pages of jobs available in Japan - can you believe that (some with real names of existing schools),,,,anyone come across that one recently (September 04)...

I have been reading some of the information on this forum when i did a search on this company and nothing else came up except this link!!! How interesting. I am wanting to pass this over to the Japanese Authorities (have connections to do so), as soon as possible, but the more proof I can get (anyone out there), the better and stronger the case can be for closing these Pr...s down once and for all. I was astonished to learn the truth on this forum...thank goodness for Daves ESL Cafe!!! Where honesty prevails.

I have read three different names relating to this so called company / scam Japan Placements or Japan Placermernts !!

Any information would be welcome....lets work together and close these a...h...s down once and for all.

Return to Index › JAPAN PLACEMENTS

Go to another board -