TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: TONG HU CONSULTING/YUZHEN GROUP (SHANGHAI): WARNING
Laodeng - 2004-08-27

> Good luck, and let us know how it turns out!

As of this morning (Friday, 27 August), my visa and green and red books, along with the cancelled contract, are back in my hands.

As my e-mail correspondence with the young idiot I was dealing with grew more heated, I started copying Steven Dunning (their "foreign personnel supervisor"), who is on family business in New Zealand and will not return until February.

Dunning contacted his office (not sure exactly what happened), but by last night (Thursday, 26 August) we were getting apologetic phone calls (plural).

There is probably a place for an outfit like this--which, after all, is authorized locally to apply for Z visas--but my advice would be not to deal withe the indigenous help. In the case of Tong Hu/Yuzhen, I would wait until Dunning is back on the premises.

Cheers!

Messages In This Thread
TONG HU CONSULTING/YUZHEN GROUP (SHANGHAI): WARNING -- Laodeng -- 2004-08-26
Re: TONG HU CONSULTING/YUZHEN GROUP (SHANGHAI): WARNING -- DoS -- 2004-08-27
Re: TONG HU CONSULTING/YUZHEN GROUP (SHANGHAI): WARNING -- Laodeng -- 2004-08-27
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: TONG HU CONSULTING/YUZHEN GROUP (SHANGHAI): WARNING

Go to another board -