TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Suspected sexual predator masquarading as an Englishteacher
concerned teacher - 2004-08-13

I tried to post the full name so there was no confusion as to who he is, but the last name was taken out. For anyone who is suspicious of a teacher you know, I have his passport info, but it probably wont show either. Js393653

He has left China already. If he comes back into the country the police will handle it, but while he is outside of China, the only thing to do is to try to alert other teachers or schools. If you think it would help I can give a more detailed description.

Im sorry, but since you are not in my position of having to comfort these young girls who will be scarred for life, you can't really understand my need to make others aware. All I can do now is to hope it will help.

I am sorry that all middle aged men in china are under suspicion, but that is not from my one little posting. All over China & the world people are concerned about single middle aged men in Asian countries. I don't think its fair, really, I dont. I am the one who encouraged the school to try to trust him in the first place. i told them it wasn't fair to judge someone by what others do. Sadly, I was wrong and innocent girls have suffered. I know there are single middle aged men in China that are great teachers, but they must already realize what some people will be thinking of them.

Don't worry about him going further underground...he's not that smart & he doesn't have enough money to get far.

AND as for those local people who are concerned & even hate these kind of foreigners, i have to say i agree with them. Eventually they will realize there are different types of people all over the world.

The decision is min, but its a risk, either way. I can't just do nothing. What to do?

Still a concerned teacher

> No doubt your posting was made with good intentions but it should not
> have been permitted for you to give such a broad and ambiguous
> description of the accused. There is no doubt many foreign visitors
> and teachers from Canada in China who may fit the general
> description of DAVD (Whoever). They are now at risk of being
> associated with the crime and they may also become the victims of
> unfair suspicion.

> Please delete this posting immediately, or reword it, and let the
> police deal with the investigation. The negative result of your
> posting is that DAVID @@@@@@ may have dyed his hair blonde or black,
> and invented other disguises to counter your description. Your
> posting will drive this man underground and this will make it
> difficult for the police and others to locate him.

> You also run the risk of your crime report adding to the all ready
> anti-foreigner sentiment demonstrated on this forum.

> The decision is yours.
> Concerned Foreigner

Messages In This Thread
Suspected sexual predator masquarading as an Englishteacher -- concerned teacher -- 2004-08-12
Re: Suspected sexual predator masquarading as an Englishteacher -- Concerned Foreigner -- 2004-08-13
Re: Suspected sexual predator masquarading as an Englishteacher -- concerned teacher -- 2004-08-13
Re: Suspected sexual predator masquarading as an Englishteacher -- Concerned Foreigner -- 2004-08-13
Re: Suspected sexual predator masquarading as an Englishteacher -- concerned teacher -- 2004-08-13
Re: Suspected sexual predator masquarading as an Englishteacher -- newbie sensei -- 2004-08-13
Re: Suspected sexual predator masquarading as an Englishteacher -- Mike B -- 2004-08-13
Re: Suspected sexual predator masquarading as an Englishteacher -- concerned teacher -- 2004-08-14
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Suspected sexual predator masquarading as an Englishteacher

Go to another board -