TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Has anyone heard of Joy language school? - Teachers discussion
brio - 2007-12-29

Hi, I am working for Joy right now, and it is alright-I get paid on time and have nice co-workers. However, I am looking to quit because I desperately hate the location of my school (Mudanjiang, Heilongjiang.) I am wondering if anybody knows the policy for breaking contract with Joy. How long of notice do you have to give them for them to cancel your work permit (which is what I have instead of a visa now-slightly shady, it seems.) Should I just bail after my next paycheck? I want to work in another city in China and am told that to do everything above board I need to have the company who sponsered my visa/work permit (Joy, in this case) cancel it, but I don't want to get screwed over for money if I let them know a month in advance; I can see them withholding pay or something...please advise, I'm desperate.

Messages In This Thread
Has anyone heard of Joy language school? - Teachers discussion -- , -- 2006-04-21
Re: Has anyone heard of Joy language school? - Teachers discussion -- brio -- 2007-12-29
which branch? - Teachers discussion -- twinkle -- 2006-04-21
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Has anyone heard of Joy language school? - Teachers discussion

Go to another board -