TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Teaching Positions
The Shadow Knows - 2018-10-13
In response to Teaching Positions (Steven Pullan)

Several international schools are paying 36,000 RMB per month on up for people with only a BA degree in Beijing and the immediate surrounding area. If you are licensed there is no reason for you to be working for the same wages as Chinese ditch diggers.

If you are going to risk lung cancer and blood poisoning and struggle trying to get most or all of your money out of China at the conclusion of your contract and deal with ongoing lying, cheating, stealing, and broken promises, China is the perfect place for you.

Why would anyone teach in China at this point given the economic war, ongoing spying against US interests, and the list goes on?

NO ONE on this forum should deal with ANY recruiters.
NO ONE on this forum should still be in China come 01 Jan 2019. A job at Burger King would be 100 times better.

If you really need to teach in China, contact the schools directly and if you need to, hire a translator to handle documents for you.

Anytime I see foreign "recruiters" collecting data, I automatically do not trust it. Why would anyone work with an enemy of state directly or indirectly in the first place?

Messages In This Thread
Teaching Positions -- Steven Pullan -- 2018-10-09
Re Teaching Positions -- The Shadow Knows -- 2018-10-13
Re Teaching Positions -- Reilly -- 2018-10-24
Re Teaching Positions -- I don't trust recruiters -- 2018-10-16
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Teaching Positions

Go to another board -