TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re XUZHOU YEATS
Brayan - 2018-03-29
In response to XUZHOU YEATS (Andy)

Hey there, Brayan here. I feel sorry for what happened to Andy. I tried to apply for a job with Yeats some time ago and was willing to start by the end of March. My Russian gf has been studying in Xuzhou since the end of February so I was looking for teaching jobs there. I found Yeats on facebook. Everything seemed nice. Lot of pictures, a nice apartment, a few foreign faces, Andy may have been one of them. So I wrote them an email, asking for an interview via skype. They have not replied so far. That might have been a good thing in retrospect. I probably spared myself some trouble. After reading this, I have no idea whether they're legal. They might not even exist by now :) I'm keenly aware of how things can be for teachers in China, especially if you're not a native speaker. Always moving from place to place, waiting to be replaced on your boss' whim. I have been to many schools and heard some insane stories, like having the door of you apartment prized open and your passport stolen. So if it makes Andy feel better, a small amount of stolen cash is nothing. Anyways, thank you for telling us. I'm sure that no foreigner will try to get hired by Yeats in Xuzhou again.

Messages In This Thread
XUZHOU YEATS -- Andy -- 2018-03-29
Re XUZHOU YEATS -- Brayan -- 2018-03-29
Re XUZHOU YEATS -- UNCARING -- 2018-03-29
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re XUZHOU YEATS

Go to another board -