TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Goodbye for now
#1 Parent Another Willie - 2018-03-29
Re Goodbye for now

Rubbish! I never supported any of his talk regarding women. I mostly kept silent, which may have been a mistake. When it comes to topics of women regarding lipsticks and handbags or feminists, I will make my comments because I don't like these particular groups of women. When it comes to comments on Chinese women in general, they are purely racist, and I will speak up then. The same for any topics relating to sexual exploitation of both men and women in developing nations by older fart or (female) grey curtains from the west or pedos. They all are the scum of the earth and need to be exposed and publicly shamed for what they are.
I bet you don't have the balls to stand up and speak out against this scum of the earth.

There was a time when you were SB's bosom friend and used to support his prostitution talk and hideous remarks about women talk.
#2 Parent Alias Taffy - 2018-03-29
Re Goodbye for now

You should open another MGTOW training centre in Pattaya and make Frank Zhang the manager,loool.

There was a time when you were SB's bosom friend and used to support his prostitution talk and hideous remarks about women talk. What a pity you have had your posts deleted in entirety twice.......hang on a bit I still have a hard-drive in the loft where I have saved a good few posts to 'Office' and screenshots Hahaha! Whenit gets a tad warmer I can go up there. You need to be careful of condensation in the winter. I like to save things.

#3 Parent Another Willie - 2018-03-29
Re Goodbye for now

You should open another MGTOW training centre in Pattaya and make Frank Zhang the manager,loool.

We are MGTOW, we are strong, we are winning, we are going to continue to win and prosper! MGTOW is the ONLY option for men!
#4 Parent Fifi - 2018-03-29
Re: Goodbye for now

Play safe, SB

Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Goodbye for now

I will say to my supporters, goodbye for now. I am also sorry if I have failed to reply to ALL the e mails I get. I also get e mails from people on other sites, like the MGTOW ones. It is time for me to focus primarily on MGTOW now. This is important work. End of March I should be back on here. We are MGTOW, we are strong, we are winning, we are going to continue to win and prosper! MGTOW is the ONLY option for men!

Return to Index › Goodbye for now

Go to another board -