TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Does Quality or Quantity Point to Value More?
Alias Taffy - 2018-03-29

A shoe maker may be in charge as much as the forums' users are when the value of product is at question. Have some of us lowered the significance of the board or not?

Hahaha! i have always maintained a native English speaking urinal cleaner may as well be in charge as a degree-holder when it comes to teaching oral English but I drift away from your point. The significance of the FORUM since I have known it, for about ten years, has always swirled around at about skirting board level. Any unsuspecting FT has in said period often been greeted with "*uc* off you pretend deecher, sodding GW!" And this is probably why it still gets posts on a daily basis. You look at other ESL forums, they seem to be locked it time with the most recent posts dating back to 2013 or before. I suppose they're all waiting for them elusive buyers. Silverboy could buy this forum with some spare cash he's dropped down the back of his armchair.

Messages In This Thread
Does Quality or Quantity Point to Value More? -- caring -- 2018-03-29
Re Does Quality or Quantity Point to Value More? -- Alias Taffy -- 2018-03-29
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Does Quality or Quantity Point to Value More?

Go to another board -