TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Quality or Quantity of Posts?
#1 Parent Fifi - 2018-03-29
Re: Re Quality or Quantity of Posts?

Again, this post sounds like turnoi

#2 Parent Alias Taffy - 2018-03-29

or casual sex, pump and dump

It sounds like you could approve rape but for the rule of law maybe.

#3 Parent Fifi - 2018-03-29

Your style, Taffy, has changed in the last few days. Is it because SB attacked your wife, or is it because turnoi stole your handle (cause you sound more like turnoi)?

#4 Parent Alias Taffy - 2018-03-29

say again, you don't understand hypergamy. A farm girl is not a good choice for a man, especially not for marriage FFS! Men should not settle for second, third, fourth best. Better to go for the cream of the crop!

It appears that you still believe that Thai prostitutes make better wives than Chinese farm girls, even after your wife extracted herself from the Pattayan whore houses, moved to Australia and unceremoniously dumped you but was good enough not to have asked you for any extra cash. Did she set up for business in Australia?. A charming use for your country, a dumping ground for disused pumped and dumped whores...no sorry she didn't pump you but she certainly dumped you. If my wife leaves me and stays in UK she would need to set up a stall and sell carrots and potatoes to continue the family business.

#5 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

Good, you will keep away then. Only the best of the best are required in Pattaya. We don't want rejects from the world of ESL heading there. "Family men" are also undesirable and not wanted.

#6 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

Yes, you would support that. You are a blue pill beta male cuck. I 'll bet you are a white knight also. The type who would help a "damsel in distress". Says a lot about you, none of it good.

#7 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

I say again, you don't understand hypergamy. A farm girl is not a good choice for a man, especially not for marriage FFS! Men should not settle for second, third, fourth best. Better to go for the cream of the crop!

#8 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

Hypergamy is a real thing. It is a scientific fact. It is a good reason why men should avoid poor farm girls for any serious relationship. For casual sex, pump and dump, they are ok.

#9 Parent Analyzer - 2018-03-29

Men are different and certainly not the same. I would find that kind of Pattaya that you know rather boring.

You really need a good dose of Pattaya and the healthy lifestyle it has to offer men.
#10 Parent Another Willie - 2018-03-29

Certainly, such laws may not be to your liking. I actively support a political party in the place where I live
that introduced such a law here years ago.

That law sucks. It is one reason, but certainly not the only one, why men are abandoning Western countries ( and the women ) in droves.
#11 Parent Alias Taffy - 2018-03-29

Oh, women in Pattaya fucking love me, make no mistake! Not going to marry one though.

At least you won't repeat that mistake. No flies on you.

#12 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

Oh, women in Pattaya fucking love me, make no mistake! Not going to marry one though. Invest in a woman? A strange remark. Women are a bad investment, I don't invest in things that depreciate in value and cost me money. I invest in my own happinesss and satisfaction. That is all.

#13 Parent Alias Taffy - 2018-03-29

Never mind all about that, you're just repeating the same old twaddle "Don't marry a poor girl, she'll take all your money!!" No, what we want to know is, where is that Thai wife of yours? You avoided paying her any money because the right to stay in Australia was handed over to her in lieu of whores wages. But we can all do with a laugh so elaborate for us how you met at masters degree in linguistics university where you both fell in love.

I sit and think and decide what is more likely, she was a rich lady whom you impressed with your gold jewelry and silver tongue, OR, she was just another Pattayan whore who liked the idea of living in Australia...but not with you, she didn't tell you that bit? Now is I right?

#14 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

I suppose any partnership should be 50/50. A marriage or any serious relationship that is not a two way street is a failure. Women should be self sufficient. However, so should men. A man should be able to provide for himself without relying on a woman, just like women should not rely on men for financial support.

#15 Parent Alias Taffy - 2018-03-29

Read what John O'Shei said about hypergamy. In that instance he is 100 per cent correct. I've studied this topic in detail.

You mean you have read a whole pile of embittered accounts on the Internet hahaha! O'Shei is a pig of a man, we don't want to hear what he grunts out with.

#16 Parent Dragonized - 2018-03-29

:b You are absolutely spot on with this post

#17 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

I think HK could be the the place for men if they were really looking for a top executive Chinese wife. Or maybe Taipei. Those women are very picky though. Like you said though, why even bother?

As for Japan, several of my ( Aussie, non-ex-pat ) friends ( two lived in Japan in the 90's ) have recommended I go there to live. They say that is THE place to live and find a really decent woman. It's funny how even when you tell people you are MGTOW they still want you to marry and be unhappy, LOL! To be fair though, some of these people are also anti-marriage unless they can find a totally outstanding woman.

I agree with you that marriage is, in many ways, proving that you are a failure by giving into the expectations of women and society. I posted in reply to Fifi quite a lengthy post regarding the pitfalls of marriage.

Reading the horror stories about various marriages on You Tube by MGTOW who were previously married is indeed sobering. Some of these men have had their lives ruined or took years to recover financially and emotionally. It's worse for those with kids.

#18 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

Ive been with two Japanese girls. They were not high class either but were ok. Slept with heaps of Thai and Chinese gals though.

Marriage is obsolete. It pump and dump or nothing at all.

#19 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

Now that was a great fucking post! Most men, especially blue pill beta males do not understand the concept/reality of hypergamy.

Hypergamy instinct is hard wired into the vast majority of women. I ve spent hours researching this stuff. Even some MGTOW openly admit that hypergamy is part of biology for women, it's part of evolution. The admit this even though they say it's not an excuse for women to be greedy and use men.

The fact is that women will use men and that women are self-serving: That is what they do! At least marriage to a woman with money may reduce/neutralize the hypergamy instinct to some extent.

Marriage to a Chinese farm girl, or any farm girl is NOT a good idea. A poor woman will have a higher hypergamy drive/instinct and will quickly develop a virulent entitlement mentality.

I ve seen affluent laowai in China from cities like Sydney and London hook up with girls from farming communities. A farm girl who was eating in 5-10 rmb noodle shops a few weeks earlier soon expects 350 rmb steak dinners in Shanghai or Guangzhou. Seen it all before.

#20 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

Read what John O'Shei said about hypergamy. In that instance he is 100 per cent correct. I've studied this topic in detail.

Marrying a poor woman is a very bad idea. The hypergamy instinct is strong in all women, but more so in women from poor backgrounds and race/nationality
makes no difference.

Poor women are less motivated and are more likely to take the easy way out. If they can just marry for money they will. Women born into wealth have less motivation to marry rich men, but they still have the hypergamy instinct. All women have it.

#21 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

That law sucks. It is one reason, but certainly not the only one, why men are abandoning Western countries ( and the women ) in droves.

Some lightweight MGTOW have fallen into the trap though that they can marry an Asian woman and avoid the hazards in the West.

Nothing could be further from the truth. Sure, move to Thailand, move to Philippines, but DO NOT marry a woman there!

#22 Parent John O'Shei - 2018-03-29

I have slept with both Japanese and Korean girls in the past among many other nationalities; but they weren't usually high class or ever for long term purposes.

In fact, sometimes that was the f**king point, lol. I'm still not looking for wife material these days either.

#23 Parent John O'Shei - 2018-03-29

Of course it matters, for the purpose of the lulz.

Whatever you do, never marry a Chinese farmer. That's the first thing any new arrival should be told in China.

Those that marry Chinese farmers deserve mockery. When you do that, you've just let hypergamy win.

#24 Parent John O'Shei - 2018-03-29

Top executive wives... I'd argue that Japan and Korea have very male dominated societies; you just don't see that many women reaching such heights; it is actually one area where China (and HK,Macau, TW) might be better. I was once banging a Korean expat boss's daughter, but she was in her early 20s, really beautiful, had come over to study Chinese, but was way too young for somebody like me to marry, lol. That was great fun whilst it lasted though.

However, I'm not seeking a wife. Marriage will only happen for me if a woman is really amazing; because by marrying I am giving away myself, not even gaining anything. I'll happily just stay single and casually play around with easy women if I am not lucky enough to encounter a woman really worthy of marrying. Marriage is not something that I look for, it's something that I look to avoid.

These days those who marry arguably have more to lose than they can win. Marriage is not a special achievement, marrying is arguably failing in life, giving into family, societal pressures etc. The only people winning at marriage these days are those guys that enter into fake gay marriages to legally dodge tax!

#25 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

Relationships are a two-way street. Not just marriage either. Of course, there is never any financial commitment from the woman.

What is there in marriage for men? Absolutely nothing, and I've outlined the reasons why on here several times. MGTOW's have
also discussed the reasons why on You Tube numerous times.

#26 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

You really need a good dose of Pattaya and the healthy lifestyle it has to offer men.

You need introduction to TRP (The Red Pill) I suggest TFM ( Turd Flinging Monkey ) on You Tube.

You would learn a lot! At the moment you are stuck in Blu Pill Purgatory.

As for the black pill, a bit depressing and no hope sounding for my liking.

#27 Parent Another Willie - 2018-03-29

What's wrong with a farm girl?

If a man is so desperate to marry he can do better than a farm girl.
#28 Parent Another Willie - 2018-03-29

LOL...yes! They would also deserve extra compensation for the pain he apparently caused to them for visiting brothels and dealing with hookers or treating them like shit.

Even if SB's wealth was on a Murdoch level, this woman deserved every penny for spending 9 long years with Mr. Pattaya.
#29 Parent Another Willie - 2018-03-29

There are good reasons for such a law, and it is standard in the West, I think.

It seems you don't understand how divorce works: Yes, obviously my ex-wife got money from me, she got 50 per cent of our combined assets, that is the law in Australia.
#30 Parent FTinPRC - 2018-03-29

the short time spent with you was payment like any prostitute-money didn't swap
hands but her place in Australia was good enough settlement for her

Marriage in all Western countries entails a financial commitment. If you are unwilling to make the commitment, you are free to choose not to marry.
Even if SB's wealth was on a Murdoch level, this woman deserved every penny for spending 9 long years with Mr. Pattaya.

#31 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

It seems you don't understand how divorce works: Yes, obviously my ex-wife got money from me, she got 50 per cent of our combined assets, that is the law in Australia.

Yes, she could have survived without that money easily but she still got the money. 9 years is not a "short-time " that's a record for most marriages these days.

I have not seen or spoken with and have had zero contact with my ex-wife for 8 years, I don't know where she is or what she is doing and I don't care. I don't know about her family now but they never expressed any interest in moving to Australia. Most Thai's do not want to relocate unlike Chinese. I made it clear that I would not be helping my wife to bring any family members to Australia from the start anyway. My ex-wife sent some of her own money to her sister in Bangkok to pay for further education but she found out she had wasted the money at shopping malls in Bangkok.

Only stupid men provide financial support for the families of Thai or Chinese women.

#32 Parent Alias Taffy - 2018-03-29

As an add-on, we should make it clear what type of married man I am and what type you would hyave been if you had found that Chinese wife. Right, you would have had a wife you shopped for and I am a normal type of man who wasn't looking for a wife and it just happened naturally. Well, no brownie points for guessing which type of marriage would have been likely to have succeeded.

Now as for this Thai woman you married. You did give us a cock-and -bull story about you meeting her at university while studying for your masters in Linguistics...but let's be reasonable and suggest you met her on an on-line dating agency- well, what sodding chance did that marriage have!!? You really should switch your advice to bring it up to the same as you give concerning 'Training Centres': "Don't go through agencies or wife recruiters if you want a good and reliable contract of work/marriage, you should approach the potential wife/state school directly" But if you want a pretend wife/job f**k off and don't take my advice-Take a hike and on yer bike!! Just saying on.

#33 Parent Alias Taffy - 2018-03-29

LOL, you certainly are not a role model for young men. As I am an MGTOW I am the best role model of all for young men. They will be happier, healthier, wealthier if they follow me. They will end up divorced, broke, and suicidal if they follow your advice, when their wife rips their wallet out of their arse in divorce court and they go to jail because they can't pay child support. Happens all the time. The cemeteries are full of such men.

You are the one offering advice, and how rich can you get, what a cheek, you dump wives in Australia, just as well all the divorced ex pats don't follow that advice- or is that part of your advice? Bring your problem marriages home with you for your country to handle.

I offer no advice- just saying what I did.

#34 Parent Alias Taffy - 2018-03-29

I think it is relevant. If a man is so desperate to marry he can do better than a farm girl. []

Let's get this straight, you advertised to all of us that you were actively seeking a wife in China. so you were desperate. Whereas, me and many others had no plans to marry it just happened. I simply ended up marrying a farm girl- her being such a girl was entirely irrelevant.

#35 Parent Ivor Kindle - 2018-03-29

You cannot know this for sure, so it is mere speculation on your part. All these years and you are still sour about people you have never met, who are for all purposes anonymous to you. To quote a comedy show, don't you ever yearn for change?

#36 Parent Ivor Kindle - 2018-03-29

We can see in this case that the AW poster does not care about the plight and history of others who have had injustice and human rights violations done to them

How on earth have you managed to glean all that from that post? The aw poster has not mentioned anything like that at all. You want to be the perpetual victim, and are not happy unless people go along with your way of thinking, even though those people may be busy and may have their own problems themselves. It is this that leaves you without friends, and a romantic partner I suspect.

#37 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

I think it is relevant. If a man is so desperate to marry he can do better than a farm girl. []

#38 Parent Fifi - 2018-03-29

If I were to use 2 words to mark the difference between China and Papaya, I would say:
China is like republicans: conservative, xenophobe, greedy
Papaya is like liberals: open minded, they like foreigners, they give a chance to everybody to be who they are
How is that?

#39 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

I was not a common FT in China, I waa a monied FT. I was naive when I first went to China and thought that China and Chinese women might be ok. I was wrong. I can assure you that in Pattaya I am very warmly welcomed, I d even say that I am "hot property". In China all I ever came across was hostility and intolerance toward foreigners.

#40 Parent Alias Taffy - 2018-03-29

I plead guilty to the lust part but not the greed bit. I've never chased women for money. I 've always made my own and I was good at saving and investing. In 2013 I met a farm girl from Sichuan in Nanning. She was beautiful and wanted to marry a laowai. As she only made 1400 rmb a month I declined. If I had married her it would have been a type of abuse. Income disparity and all that stuff.

Greed refers to your need to feed yourself on random women's bodies, like some leach gorging itself on blood, whether they like you or not, it is of no consequence to you. You should try investing in somebody. Anyway, why aren't you on Pattaya beach instead of concerning yourself with all this nonsense? I am sceptical about the existence of your beautiful farm girl, sounds like wishful thinking to me.

#41 Parent Fifi - 2018-03-29

SB, take it easy on Taffy. He is a good man.
And he is a family man. He LIKES to have a family. He CHOOSES to have a family. I know men like that.
You are not a family man, and that's perfectly OK. In fact, I like very much the concepts that you are proposing for men.
But please respect the choice of family men.

Example: Some men prefer to have sex with other men. I know you have nothing against gay men. In the same way, SB, there are men who like to have a family. Same thing. Please respect their choice.

#42 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

LOL, you certainly are not a role model for young men. As I am an MGTOW I am the best role model of all for young men. They will be happier, healthier, wealthier if they follow me. They will end up divorced, broke, and suicidal if they follow your advice, when their wife rips their wallet out of their arse in divorce court and they go to jail because they can't pay child support. Happens all the time. The cemeteries are full of such men.

#43 Parent Alias Taffy - 2018-03-29

No, I buy real gold and silver. I am buying a lot of it. Very content with the Pattayan lifestyle as of now, but things can change for all of us.

Wot no best-end-of-prostitute on the chopping block to drool over today!? Now, you're not a bad looking bloke and not 60 yet so do yopurself a favour and get that FT's job in China and find that wife you missed out on last time. Can'y really advise beyond that as I have never looked for a girlfriend or a wife.

#44 Parent Fifi - 2018-03-29

This is a very good reply, Taffy.
Let's see what SB has to say.

#45 Parent Alias Taffy - 2018-03-29

He could be lying in regard to being financially supported by his wife. In nearly every case I 've come across the Chinese wife bleeds the husband dry financially. If he actually does manage to get the wife to pay for something that would be an "achievement" of sorts on his part.

Let's get this straight, your ex, the Thai lady didn't need any money from you when she left you, she was quite happy having purchased her residency in Australia. I say purchase meaning the short time spent with you was payment like any prostitute-money didn't swap hands but her place in Australia was good enough settlement for her. You have mentioned she's there. Now just because you find yourself in a position of bringing foreigners to the west there's no need to blame the Chinese because she is Thai. Has she brought all her family to Australia yet? You should answer in detail, please as you are giving advice to others. Seems to me that you expect your country to pick up the tab as you haven't picked it up yourself like many other unfortunates.

#46 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

No, I buy real gold and silver. I am buying a lot of it. Very content with the Pattayan lifestyle as of now, but things can change for all of us.

#47 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

He could be lying in regard to being financially supported by his wife. In nearly every case I 've come across the Chinese wife bleeds the husband dry financially. If he actually does manage to get the wife to pay for something that would be an "achievement" of sorts on his part.

#48 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

I plead guilty to the lust part but not the greed bit. I've never chased women for money. I 've always made my own and I was good at saving and investing. In 2013 I met a farm girl from Sichuan in Nanning. She was beautiful and wanted to marry a laowai. As she only made 1400 rmb a month I declined. If I had married her it would have been a type of abuse. Income disparity and all that stuff.

#49 Parent Alias Taffy - 2018-03-29

It doesn't matter who this poster did or did not marry. What matters is this: Said poster preaches others to take responsibility for their actions, and puts himself up like some authority figure who knows what he is talking about. Meanwhile, he has exercised absolutely no responsibility whatsoever at managing his own life. He depends on his wife, who is young enough to be his granddaughter for full financial and medical support. I only know this, because he has bragged and posted personal information on this forum numerous times.

Hardly a role model or a "family man".

You want the bun and the butter don't you ,Dragonized! On one hand you are shrieking with SB like a lunatic "Chinese wives will only take take take, and the next you're admitting my wife supports me, even for medical costs. She works and I stay at home and look after the child. I indeed can be a role model and certainly a family man. Now am I right or am I right?

#50 Parent Dragonized - 2018-03-29

It doesn't matter who this poster did or did not marry. What matters is this: Said poster preaches others to take responsibility for their actions, and puts himself up like some authority figure who knows what he is talking about. Meanwhile, he has exercised absolutely no responsibility whatsoever at managing his own life. He depends on his wife, who is young enough to be his granddaughter for full financial and medical support. I only know this, because he has bragged and posted personal information on this forum numerous times.

Hardly a role model or a "family man".

#51 Parent Dragonized - 2018-03-29

Hilarious post!

#52 Parent Dragonized - 2018-03-29

No, he wasn't harping on family values or anything good. He just wanted to take a potshot at me for exposing his own childish, and...dare I say entitled behavior :D :D

#53 Parent Dragonized - 2018-03-29

The quality of these posts depend on the quality of the people who are writing them. We can see in this case that the AW poster does not care about the plight and history of others who have had injustice and human rights violations done to them. His case is a painful example of how those who are victimized will go and victimize others, due to maybe not having any good role models in life where they grew up.

#54 Parent Another Willie - 2018-03-29

You are off-topic.

I know you don't like this Taffy poster, but you should see that marrying a poor Chinese farmers daughter in nothing special.
#55 Parent Alias Taffy - 2018-03-29

You have bragged about your Chinese wife and your kid on here many times. You are sounding like a hypocrite now. So you obviously do think that marrying a farm girl from a poor family and having a kid with her is an "achievement". As far as ex-pats in Asia go you are not high up on the totem pole, you better believe it. Once thing I 've noticed in China is that laowai mostly go for the lowest of the low in regard to women, lol!

If you're a common office clerk in the UK, Australia, wherever, it's likely that any overtures you make to the bosses daughter will fall on deaf ears- I don't know why you think that common FT's of which you were one should be any more welcomed by rich girls in China. Now listen, you tried your best, and it was well documented at the time to find a Chinese wife when you were an FT in China. You didn't succeed, so don't stop others, please. Actually, most men don't look for wives anyway, you and your badly-married-to-Chinese/Asian friends are the exceptions, and that may say a lot for the quality of their wives and themselves.

#56 Parent Alias Taffy - 2018-03-29

Now that really WOULD impress me,

Fools Gold, bangles and beads impress you don't they- you shouldn't spend your life snuffling around in the trough for vulgar morsels.

#57 Parent Another Willie - 2018-03-29

Your Chinese wife and kid (if they are real and not only one of your fakes) is not an issue, and whether they have a poor or farming background isn't relevant either´- to most of the more intelligent among us on here. I would add personally that according to my own experiences in China they mostly are more likeable and honest folks than most of the corrupt officials. To me, the problem with you is really somewhere else.

Pass! You or SB can fight over that parcel. It's SB who has claimed you shouldn't settle for anything less than a Chinese wealthy top executive girlfriend. Mind ,that was an amended idea born out of failure to find any class of Chinese willing to marry him. Fancy offering that advice to FT's. As if accepting any of that man's advice would get you anywhere in life.
#58 Parent Alias Taffy - 2018-03-29

I certainly don't want to be a slave to anyone I know you don't like this Taffy poster, but you should see that marrying a poor Chinese farmers daughter in nothing special.

He may not but I am confident he will share my view that you can get good farm girls and bad farm girls. The reason you and your friends have had so many failed marriages to Asians is that you went looking for them and you were blinded by your own greed and lust, therefore made bad choices. You'd choose the bad farm girl any day of the week.

#59 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

I suggest John O'Shei and others find a Japanese or Korean top executive girlfriend. Now that really WOULD impress me, especially if they were just to live a life of luxury and leisure of her earnings I feel Mr O'Shei would have a good chance at snagging a high class Japanese girl..No lowly Chinese farmers daughters for him!

#60 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

The problem with you is that you have been deluded by all this marriage and "familiy values ".propaganda. As I am an MGTOW I now reject the social expectations of women and society. Marriage is, in essence,a man picking his slave driver. I certainly don't want to be a slave to anyone I know you don't like this Taffy poster, but you should see that marrying a poor Chinese farmers daughter in nothing special.

#61 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

You have bragged about your Chinese wife and your kid on here many times. You are sounding like a hypocrite now. So you obviously do think that marrying a farm girl from a poor family and having a kid with her is an "achievement". As far as ex-pats in Asia go you are not high up on the totem pole, you better believe it. Once thing I 've noticed in China is that laowai mostly go for the lowest of the low in regard to women, lol!

#62 Parent Another Willie - 2018-03-29

I doubt he is "racist" towards his wife. That's a mere speculation on your part and you can't back it up in any way.

His entitled attitude is very typical of a racist white man who is married to a non-white person.

More trash from you based on speculation instead of reason. Total crap! I personally don't really like him but I won't go as far as you in your unfounded speculations. It's all rubbish, and I can't see anything in your posts that is worth "stealing" from your input, lol.,

He thinks he can parent me. I have no doubt he is emotionally abusive to his family members, maybe even physically abusive.

You are a whiner, and you tend to make your problem with your family the problem of other people in the hope to get from them what you obviously missed in your childhood. You should get rid of your entitlement mentality and grow up instead!

The way my own family abused and neglected me caused these types of people to come into my life.
#63 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

Yes, we can go back to that site you pretend you have never posted on. Blind freddy can tell it is you who was one of the main BS artists on that site.

#64 Parent Another Willie - 2018-03-29

He wrote his usual trash, yes.

That pretty much places you right at the bottom of the laowai hierarchy.
#65 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

What he wrote is total rubbish. Yes, he married a farmer. She is from a poor family and you are correct that saying he is close to the bottom of the heap as far as laowai-Chinese marriages are concerned. Yes, marrying a Chinese woman, even one with a high income or rich family is no big deal. It is not hard to do and is not an "achievement" in one's life. These arrogant laowai in China could not find a rich wife in Tokyo or Bangkok. No chance for them!

#66 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

That is right. He is just married to a poor Chinese woman from a farming family, no matter how hard he tries to embellish the story.

#67 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

I could buy out your relatively poor Chinese wife 50 times over. I am not even working now and I could still do it. I travel all over Asia, stay in expensive serviced apartments, I buy expensive jewelry, shoes, watches. I have even had bar girls tell me my place in Pattaya is "very luxurious" and "overkill".Smart men who want "executive" women/wives don't look in China btw. They look in Tokyo, Bangkok, Seoul. Not in China.

#68 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

No, if I was going to give John O'Shei some "advice" ( I don't think he needs it) I d tell him to go straight to Tokyo or Bangkok or maybe Seoul if he wanted a "top executive" wife. China is the last place to look. Maybe HK would be the go for a rich Chinese, but can find them in Bangkok also. The wealthy Thai-Chinese gals who are keen on farangs. They are better looking and much cleaner than ethnic Chinese women.

#69 Parent Alias Taffy - 2018-03-29

There are at the very least 600 million Chinese women in the world, even when accounting for the worst case gender imbalance scenario. Marrying one is not a huge achievement. One should also wonder why you feel a need to fetishise a nation or a race.

No not a huge achievement at all, but I never set out to marry one like SB did. He can't even find one out of 600 million that would have him.Hahaha!

Also, if I had a wife that could by someone out tenfold, the last thing I would do is boast about it on a site like this. But we've all seen those hometown photos and the fact remains that, even if she was a wealthy factory boss, or the daughter of a coal mine owner; she's still a farmer.

Yes and a very poor farming family, and I have not said anything to the contrary.Wot you on about!!

Let's repeat that: You married a farmer, LOL.

A farmer's daughter to be precise. And she can still buy out SB tenfold. Mind, that's no big deal since just because SB tells me he has two ha’pennies to rub together and has been indoctrinating us with that belief for years doesn't mean I should believe him. As you said, as you indicated, if you have it you don't tell anybody about it. He just made me angry listening to the same old bragging bullshit he's dished out for years.

That pretty much places you right at the bottom of the laowai hierarchy. []

Pass! You or SB can fight over that parcel. It's SB who has claimed you shouldn't settle for anything less than a Chinese wealthy top executive girlfriend. Mind ,that was an amended idea born out of failure to find any class of Chinese willing to marry him. Fancy offering that advice to FT's. As if accepting any of that man's advice would get you anywhere in life.

#70 Parent Alias Taffy - 2018-03-29

I don't feel a need to share my personal life like that on the internet, regardless of Silverboy's personal views on anonymous aliases. That's just the way that I roll. Besides, I have a life away from the internet, you know?

Yes indeed, you tell him that. It's not me even thinking you a "gutless" shit for not sending him your pictures. In fact with posters like Mr Turnoi about i feel I have made a mistake furnishing too much info in the past- too late to worry now.

#71 Parent Alias Taffy - 2018-03-29

He must be exploding at the moment, his English has gone to pot, even using British spelling 'grey rock' And some Turnoi spelling 'Folks'

#72 Parent John O'Shei - 2018-03-29

There are at the very least 600 million Chinese women in the world, even when accounting for the worst case gender imbalance scenario. Marrying one is not a huge achievement. One should also wonder why you feel a need to fetishise a nation or a race.

Also, if I had a wife that could by someone out tenfold, the last thing I would do is boast about it on a site like this. But we've all seen those hometown photos and the fact remains that, even if she was a wealthy factory boss, or the daughter of a coal mine owner; she's still a farmer.

Let's repeat that: You married a farmer, LOL.

That pretty much places you right at the bottom of the laowai hierarchy. []

#73 Parent John O'Shei - 2018-03-29

I don't feel a need to share my personal life like that on the internet, regardless of Silverboy's personal views on anonymous aliases. That's just the way that I roll. Besides, I have a life away from the internet, you know?

#74 Parent Alias Taffy - 2018-03-29

As an MGTOW I feel a bit sad for you and the predicament you are in. Married to a Chinese woman and have a four year old kid with her? I just want to ask you something? How could you have been that stupid? I suppose it's the old adage "you make your bed and you have to lie in it". I just found out my bank account has several thousand more in it than I thought. Amazing, I 've spent so much this year and still well in the black.

Fraid we must return to the same reality. Years ago one of the main topics on this site was your search within China for a Chinese wife. You are merely bitter and twisted because your own warped character didn't allow success. And another reality, my wife is capable of buying you out tenfold but we don't need trashy bling to prove it.

As for Dragon, he needs to accept his leanings in life- it will have nothing to do with his abusive childhood, and why should it? Many artistic-type men get along very well with women and he shouldn't be supporting you in this misogynist hate campaign against women you choose to label 'Chinese women' to mask the fact that you feel bitter against all women.

#75 Parent Dragonized - 2018-03-29

Said person's very life gives us an example of what not to follow. His entitled attitude is very typical of a racist white man who is married to a non-white person. He thinks he can parent me. I have no doubt he is emotionally abusive to his family members, maybe even physically abusive. The way my own family abused and neglected me caused these types of people to come into my life. What I suggest you do is look up the "grey rock" method of dealing with people on youtube. It will save you a lot of trouble.

There are many like him in this world. The flea that takes a bit of your food at the table without your permission has more honesty in it that these ilk of people.

#76 Parent Alias Taffy - 2018-03-29

Thanks, I appreciate the kind words. One of the few times when good will was shown on this forum.

I think it'a very noble to show goodwill even to those who have betrayed your trust. No good just bandying around that emotive phrase 'goodwill'! Wot about setting an example and allowing Turnoi back as a friend. I must admit you have been very brave ostracising him- we know what can happen to posters he falls out with- he will try and steal you freedom by reporting you to the tax authorities or to the Chinese PSB. But enough is enough and might be time to kiss and make up. Take SB, he is a little bit careful with Turnoi, but he is maybe wise to be careful.

#77 Parent Alias Taffy - 2018-03-29

will give Turnoi credit for the fact that he uses his real name and has posted his real pictures on here. There are many posters on here who are gutless and faceless wonders who hide behind their PC's and would get the shit beaten out of them in real life. 10 years on this forum. I am sad to say the majority of people who have posted on here in that time are the scum of the Earth.

Yes yes give him that- and what a paper trail he leaves, to all his academic friends in Nepal- it's an act of faith he puts in a belief that there's nobody else like himself on the forum- maybe LG should get her own back and drop a few lines hahaha!

What about your other pals on the site (well there's half a dozen of us at the most which represent all posters) lets get this clear- can John O'Shei also call himself a "gutless and faceless wonder?" or has he been putting his holiday snaps on the forum while my back was turned?

#78 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re Quality or Quantity of delusions?

Yes, you annointed me Saint Silverious. Thanks for that, lol!

#79 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

There are rats in the ranks, that's for sure. One of the group even said that my Aussie pal "should not be in Pattaya chasing hookers" when he is not divorced yet. Never mind that this bitch of a Chinese wife lied to him, ripped him off and deceived him. [] Never had this problem in Pattaya, ex-pats there are salt of t he Earth in comparison.

#80 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

I will give Turnoi credit for the fact that he uses his real name and has posted his real pictures on here. There are many posters on here who are gutless and faceless wonders who hide behind their PC's and would get the shit beaten out of them in real life. 10 years on this forum. I am sad to say the majority of people who have posted on here in that time are the scum of the Earth.

#81 Parent Dragonized - 2018-03-29

Thanks, I appreciate the kind words. One of the few times when good will was shown on this forum.

#82 Parent Dragonized - 2018-03-29

Someone from that wechat group, most likely a foreigner who is pussy whipped would have talked about what you had said to me to his chinese wife.

The hive mind of these chinese females is on the verge of being considered like that of a cult.

#83 Parent Dragonized - 2018-03-29

Not all people who have injustice done to them will be petty like some posters are on this forum. He may have a good relationship with the mods, which may be why he has gotten away with this. When you or I say something out of revenge on this forum, we may get blocked temporarily.

#84 Parent Another Willie - 2018-03-29

You were elevated to sainthood already years ago, lol.

I am one of the few individuals on here who leads a moral and decent life. You certainly do not!
#85 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

I have just seen a new Seiko Coutura model I want to get. 580 AUD but worth it IMO. It is a beautiful burgundy colour. The Pattaya girls always comment on my watches and bling, they love it! Can never have too much bling! Can never have too much of anything, LOL! I am planning to get a blue topaz ring and also a morganite ring as well.

#86 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

That is just super cheap rubbish. I would never demean myself in such a manner.

#87 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

The majority of posters on this site like to make out that they are squeaky clean but as we know from experience they are nothing like that.

They are liars, sell outs, frauds, weasels and failures who have to teach ESL because they have no other choice.

They will never admit it however.

#88 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

As an MGTOW I feel a bit sad for you and the predicament you are in. Married to a Chinese woman and have a four year old kid with her? I just want to ask you something? How could you have been that stupid? I suppose it's the old adage "you make your bed and you have to lie in it". I just found out my bank account has several thousand more in it than I thought. Amazing, I 've spent so much this year and still well in the black.

#89 Parent Alias Taffy - 2018-03-29

Just found out I 've been deleted and kicked off the Nanning and also Taipei group chat after I said the members wives were [] and prostitutes. Well, fuck them, I don't need them for friendship or business although the Taipei group was useful sometimes. It's only Pattaya all the way now, fuck China and Taiwan.

You could go back under an alias! I suppose when we have all finished here we could ask Fifi to transfer all our posts over to DegreeDiscussions and just continue under our present handles.

WOW-factor coming up. I can impress two joggeress' whom I sidle up and run with, especially when they see my 'stopwatch function' Funny how you meet and get chatting to people, although our discussions rarely last more than 30 minutes on-the-move. There has been talk of pints in pubs but I never have the time, what with the girl to tend for. I could have got this watch £1 cheaper in yellow but I splashed out as is my wont. Hope you is keeping fit SB.

#90 Parent Mancunian - 2018-03-29
Re Hello again and goodbye

In general, unqualified people should not be allowed to work in education at all.

In which case, your retirement was a favourable albeit belated credit to you.

#91 Parent Mancunian - 2018-03-29

Can you put up some screenshots of some of these things that was said in these wechat groups? It would be interesting for foreign men looking for chinese wives to have a look...

I’ve just read your post to Ivor ticking him off for contributing to the ever-lowering standards of the posts on this site. I can’t accuse you or Silverboy of declining standards since you started off extremely lowly and you have never looked up. Seems to me that Ivor was trying to shock you out of that ‘Chinese women are scrounging whores groove’ you started in and have been jumping out like the needle/stylus all but briefly, then back in the groove.

Occasionally SB varies the theme by presenting us with a carrot, a golden Ebay Caratted necklace which we can have if we tell that Chinese She-Devil where to get off.

I imagine Ivor thinks you both negative, we want to hear about your gay times with the mounties (whatever the constabulary was) and SB’s gay time in Thailand, not bloody Chinese wives.

By the bye, I gave my wife (my Chinese one) a credit card (my account) with impunity. It was a good way of elevating her credit status. I frequently move money through her accounts without concern. I think we have been married about 12 years now and have one four year old. I have full access to her salary- she works but I do not.

These are the last throes for all of us on this forum, please try and rise to the occasion.

#92 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

Just found out I 've been deleted and kicked off the Nanning and also Taipei group chat after I said the members wives were [] and prostitutes. Well, fuck them, I don't need them for friendship or business although the Taipei group was useful sometimes. It's only Pattaya all the way now, fuck China and Taiwan.

#93 Parent John O'Shei - 2018-03-29

Focusing upon us lot probably isn't the best business model in the world. However, I seriously doubt that Dave's ESL is doing all that great these days either.

#94 Parent John O'Shei - 2018-03-29

I have nothing against the guy but don't feel a need to trust him 100% or see eye to eye with him on matters. As you said, he does like a bit of revenge; which isn't surprising considering what some of his worst enemies have done to him in the past.

#95 Parent John O'Shei - 2018-03-29

I say that you're honestly sinful, if that makes any sense. I'd probably respect you a lot more than those that claim to be squeaky clean.

#96 Parent John O'Shei - 2018-03-29

I think it's just better to accept that you aren't going to agree with everybody 100% or even like them that much. Also, as there's life away from this site, I don't worry too much about what goes on with posters here, even if it is a fantastic way to waste time.

There's some good, smart posters here like Dragz who seems like a decent guy, whose heart would actually appear to be in the right place and usually knows what he's talking about; as for yourself, you'd probably be a great laugh to have a beer with even though I often openly admit that I don't agree with you on some topics.

But the social justice warrior types? I actually preferred the old posters representing the shit Chinese schools, lol. They were more fun to play with.

#97 Parent Dragonized - 2018-03-29

Sounds like the hive mind of middle aged cinderella wannabes making men's lives miserable again. Bitterness knows no bounds for some females...

#98 Parent Admiral Nelson - 2018-03-29
Re Hello again and goodbye

Folks with an attitude like yours are part of the problems in ESL rather than of their solution. It is quite legitimate under certain circumstances to do a runner if you are not happy in your current job - for example, if the employer fails to pay you on time and in full and after consultations with the employer have turned out to be to no avail. Employing and being employed is primarily also an act of business between the two parties, and if things don't work out you should leave or fire an unsuitable person instead of keeping such a problematic relationship up to the "bitter" end. People should be allowed to keep control over their own lives even when working abroad and changing an unsuitable employment is not easy there due to legal and administrative restrictions. Qualified people will find employment everywhere and basically can only improve their own situation in looking further for better employment. Unqualified folks tend to depend on their crappy employer and are less flexible for obvious reasons. In general, unqualified people should not be allowed to work in education at all.

I note that her critics like to run away from jobs, even to the tune of two jobs in two weeks.
#99 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

I 've promised not to reveal any information about this but I will tell you what happened: I recently met an Australian ( and others ) in Pattaya. One of my Australian friends is still married in China but had fun with bar girls whilst there. A bizzare story was concocted by the Chinese ex-pat wives that his daughter in Australia had breast cancer! This caused the Aussie a lot of stresa as he was unable to contact his daughter in Sydney.

#100 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

As I said the daughter in Sydney could not be contacted for a few days. My mate went back to Australia early. It cost him 18, 000 baht to buy an airline ticket to Sydney as he only bought a one way ticket to Bangkok as he was originally travelling on to Nanning. Turns out there is nothing wrong with his daughter. Also, his wife ( he is separated) found out he is in Pattaya somehow. I suspect a Nanning ex-pat told his wife about it.

#101 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

The Aussie's wife ripped him off 140, 000 AUD a few years back. He was naive and she told him foreigners can't open a bank account under their own name. He (stupidly ) deposited the money in a bank account under her name. She spent half of it on shopping, travel, and expensive meals with her friends I told D that he should have learned to speak Chinese. Smart men NEVER put money in a Chinese woman's bank account!.

#102 Parent Dragonized - 2018-03-29

Can you put up some screenshots of some of these things that was said in these wechat groups? It would be interesting for foreign men looking for chinese wives to have a look...

#103 Parent Mancunian - 2018-03-29
Hello again and goodbye

I 've said all that needs to be said. Beth worked at EF and poster a shit video on this site. That is a fact. As for being snitched on, I disagree with that. Like you I have a fairly good idea of who it was. This site is apparently for sale. That could mean the removal of all existing posters on this site. No big deal, happens in business all the time. People have my e-mail if they want to keep in touch. If not, good luck to them.

She wasn't on the whole happy with EF as she mentioned; however, she had taken on a contract and good teachers usually complete their contracts without running away- no names no pack drills. I note that her critics like to run away from jobs, even to the tune of two jobs in two weeks. One has a world-wide reputation of running away and has done it in North Africa , China and other places, so recent investigations I have had commissioned inform me.

I would like to wish all my friends on this site the best wishes now we all should start saying our goodbyes.

#104 Parent caring - 2018-03-29

u've shown u know shi* . board's dull for u.

#105 Parent caring - 2018-03-29

u,u,u...fine for circus:)

#106 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

I 've said all that needs to be said. Beth worked at EF and poster a shit video on this site. That is a fact. As for being snitched on, I disagree with that. Like you I have a fairly good idea of who it was. This site is apparently for sale. That could mean the removal of all existing posters on this site. No big deal, happens in business all the time. People have my e-mail if they want to keep in touch. If not, good luck to them.

#107 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

As for Turnoi, I no longer have any loyalty to him. Starting to happen with Nanning ex-pats I used to hang out with also. Recently there has been much discord among the Nanning-Taipei ex-pat group, mainly due to the idiotic actions of the Chinese wives. If ever I needed evidence of the greed, dishonesty and expediency of Chinese women it has been proven beyond doubt in the past week.

#108 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

Just one more thing. There has always been difference between Turnoi and myself. I doubt thought that he would ever deliberately cheat anyone or steal from them though. He has an appetite for revenge though, which I think is a lot stronger than mine. I am usually not the type to hold grudges. Usually I can forgive others and we can make it up to each other and have a beer together later on. I doubt Turnoi can do this as easily.

#109 Parent Alias Taffy - 2018-03-29

What I am pointing out is that there is nothing special about this woman.

That's absurd, she was special being the most knowledgeable person as far as English is concerned on the site at the time. Those were the good old days when there wasn't a cigarette paper of difference between you and Turnoi and what you both believed- he even gave tacit support for them pink rooms hahaha!. The situation was this: He was getting dragged around the cage like a five foot lion tamer, and you being the loyal soul you are you felt duty-bound to support him. The fact that he's relabeled you an embarrassing turd is not Beth's doing, and I agree you have been loyal to him and you don't deserve it.

Now, we are all about to be mothballed, so let's go meekly into that great beyond.

I wasted £9 on a new ball-cock valve for my cistern. I then found a 75p repair kit in Wilkinson. As it turned out I could have cleaned the salts off of the old diaphragm and not even spent 75p. All fixed now though. End of half term and Esther returns to school today. Good luck again if we don't chat further.

#110 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

I am one of the few individuals on here who leads a moral and decent life. You certainly do not!

You continue to reside in a nation where the people have no ethics, morals, values.

#111 Parent FTinPRC - 2018-03-29
Quality or Quantity of delusions?

I consider myself to be morally superior to him and most of the other posters on
here these days.

#112 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

What I am pointing out is that there is nothing special about this woman. She was put on a pedestal by some. Having a CELTA or a Trinity whatever is no big deal. They are a dime a dozen. It is like buying the cheapest Pulsar watch. I am against the snitching, but I don't want this woman to be given credit she did not earn and does not deserve.

#113 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

I know some posters on here better than you think. I have spoken on the phone to some and e-mailed others multiple times ( not just Turnoi) He seems to not like me now but that's fine. I consider myself to be morally superior to him and most of the other posters on here these days.

#114 Parent Alias Taffy - 2018-03-29

She may have some shit qualification like a TEFL or CELTA or the like. As for a teaching degree, definitely not. You give this LG ( Beth) way too much credibility that she does not deserve. She has posted video on here of herself working at EF (strike one ) The video was terrible and proves that she is not very good at her job ( strike two ) As for being snitched on though she did not deserve that. We know who is responsible.

SB, you're relying too much on whether you liked the woman, liked or disliked her teaching methods, or she liked you, when you come to passing judgment on her academic achievements. Those things and on the say-so and judgment of another poster whom you don't actually know from Adam, anymore than you know me. And yes, we do know who was responsible for persecuting her, informing the tax authorities and so on, one and the same who reported me to the Chinese PSB, and nobody else.

By the bye, LondonGirl didn't actually like me or my attitude, but that had got nothing to do with the price of fish, and I have given it scant consideration. Anyway, she hasn't asked for my support, she probably doesn't want it, and importantly it appears to me she can speak for herself if she chooses to. I would suggest she doesn't risk any further entanglement with a psychopath. But I wish you well and hope that good things happen always.

#115 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

She may have some shit qualification like a TEFL or CELTA or the like. As for a teaching degree, definitely not. You give this LG ( Beth) way too much credibility that she does not deserve. She has posted video on here of herself working at EF (strike one ) The video was terrible and proves that she is not very good at her job ( strike two ) As for being snitched on though she did not deserve that. We know who is responsible.

#116 Parent Alias Taffy - 2018-03-29

You again have posted useless drivel. Seems you are one of Taffy's aka Beelzebub's etc. sock puppets. No, I won't cover my face as, unlike you, I have got nothing to hide, you faceless coward!
Go back to your Mom and ask for a lollipop, lol.

Don't believe a word he says, when it comes to hiding, we all have something to hide from that man. He calls you a faceless coward because he likes to keep peoples' pictures gleaned from this site so as he can send them to the Chinese police, or some other stalker(besides himself,) or the tax authorities which he contacted to report LondonGirl. Now I ask you could a single one of you posters out there be sure that Turnoi would not contact somebody if he or she fell out with that despicable man? Justification for revenge might only lie in the fact that you've made an arse out of him over English Grammar- like LG did. All his accusations of her not having a certain qualification!!?? Well, he made that up!

#117 Parent Another Willie - 2018-03-29

You again have posted useless drivel. Seems you are one of Taffy's aka Beelzebub's etc. sock puppets. No, I won't cover my face as, unlike you, I have got nothing to hide, you faceless coward!
Go back to your Mom and ask for a lollipop, lol.

#118 Parent Alias Taffy - 2018-03-29
Re Quality or Quantity of Posts?

I have it on good authority that within the next four months or so such posters will no longer be around and that they have to look elsewhere to post their drivel.

Well, your message is crystal clear, and I don't doubt you at all. I did say the other day that I am always prepared for the unexpected- we all should be.

In an ideal world of course you'd be right but I doubt these days that only talking about schools, teaching and closely related subjects would be sustainable. Even talking about 'Trump' would be as equally disconnected as Pattayan beauties. Anyway, it wouldn't be long before American politics strayed to prostitution. No ,you shall need to be strict or end up back at square one. (I wasn't meaning to single out America, British politics would carry the same risks)

#119 Parent Latina in LA - 2018-03-29

But you should cover your face on the pics.

#120 Parent Another Willie - 2018-03-29
Re Quality or Quantity of Posts?

You have been on this board for a while. Hence you will know there is nothing to expect in terms of quality posts and that the quantity posts with drivel will continue. The quality of posters make the quality of posts. As long as you have posters on here who have so much to say on topics like hookers, pimps and brothels in Pattaya or on using fake degree documents in China or similar topics unrelated to ESL and teaching, things will not change. I have it on good authority that within the next four months or so such posters will no longer be around and that they have to look elsewhere to post their drivel.

I have posted some information on my activities in Nepal as a volunteer regarding language reform, language policies in a multilingual nation and education. Though not directly related to ESL, these are topics that are of concern to any qualified ESL teacher who when working abroad can reasonably be expected to be sensitive and aware in cross-cultural terms. I did not really get any intelligent reply to these posts except the usual drivel, which is symptomatic for the current posters audience on this board. It is not what its name suggests - a teachers board.

caring - 2018-03-29
Quality or Quantity of Posts?

Reading so much of the drivel, one may wonder whether the amount of messages count more than the value they have to offer.

Return to Index › Quality or Quantity of Posts?

Go to another board -