TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Tradcon propaganda.
#1 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re Tradcon propaganda.

This is not about Seiko watches.. I buy Seiko because and also Oris because I like them ( not all of them btw )

I might buy an expensive Patek if I liked them but I don't really like them and can't really afford one anyway. That is the sort of watch a Beckham type could purchase.

Yes, Beckham is among the super rich elite on this planet. John O'Shei was pointing out though that any man can be a beta male cuck.

A Mr Average can be one, so can a guy with 150 million dollars in the bank.

Men need to stop seeking validation and approval from women.

Sure, become a success if you so desire. Do it for yourself though, not for a woman or anyone else.

Why a lot of men want to be wage slaves to women, I just don't get it.

#2 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re Tradcon propaganda.

Yes, Beckham fucked up big time! You would think a man of his wealth and intelligence would know better. Obviously not!

#3 Parent Alias Taffy - 2018-03-29
Re Tradcon propaganda.

The fact that they cited David Beckham as an example of a real man destroyed all their credibility. He was a decent enough footballer, but would have been much better if he'd listened to Fergie and put that girly shit down, instead of letting himself be completely whipped by Victoria.

I agree, he could have been an all time great footballer. Mind you, he still got to be more successful, a thousand-fold, than most of us all put together. All he'd use a box of Seiko watches for is to gain traction for his sports car when leaving after a heavy snow. All things are relative, Seiko are good watches for the likes of us. He's man enough for us, surely?

#4 Parent John O'Shei - 2018-03-29
Re Tradcon propaganda.

The fact that they cited David Beckham as an example of a real man destroyed all their credibility. He was a decent enough footballer, but would have been much better if he'd listened to Fergie and put that girly shit down, instead of letting himself be completely whipped by Victoria.

#5 Parent Another Willie - 2018-03-29
Re: Tradcon propaganda.

Yes, as far as her input on racist or sexist contents regarding Chinese women and similar stuff on this board is concerned, I do fully agree. That's no secret.

#6 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

Yes, you would agree with that useless TradCon beta blue pill wimp and pro-feminist moron.

#7 Parent Another Willie - 2018-03-29

You expose yourself as a charlatan, lol. Or is it a wind-up?

I have gone through many older posts on here and looked at them from a psychological
perspective.[.....]. Foxy and Silverboy are the most mature posters with the greatest life experience.
#8 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

Anyone who supports feminism has a big problem. You should check out Turd Flinging Monkey on You Tube. This guy totally destroys feminism with solid arguments, logic and reasoning. Anyway, my invite to you to come to Pattaya still stands. In fact an Aussie friend of mine who happens to ibe 68 as well will be also be there. He first time, hehe!

#9 Parent monash freeway - 2018-03-29

I have gone through many older posts on here and looked at them from a psychological perspective. It seems that only Silverboy and one or two others have well balanced and normal lives. They are happy go lucky. The others are sad and bitter twisted individuals. They seem to have very little life experience. Foxy and Silverboy are the most mature posters with the greatest life experience.

#10 Parent Another Willie - 2018-03-29

Oh, I see - you study Psychology and haven't even graduated yet? Where does then all your "wisdom" come from? You see, I never studied Psychology and am very wary of psychologists because of people like you with personal problems who need to study an academic discipline like Psychology to compensate for it.
And now I am barking like my dog; please don't analyse me and conclude that I am a lunatic; it "hurts"....hahahhahaha

As I study psychology...
#11 Parent Another Willie - 2018-03-29

I fully agree with that as far as current board policies on part of this board's mods are concerned.

Powers don't seem to want their board to look real, and so drivel's taken over forums. They say they encourage free flow of info in a much better way than the eslcafe but suppress the tactfully written truth while allowing ill-mannered messages to flood the teachers discussion forum and school reviews.
#12 Parent Another Willie - 2018-03-29

LOL....how do you know that? Facts or just imagination? It seems that you have forgotten to include me in this list - although not supporting militant feminist views on this board, I can agree and have agreed with many of the points they make. I will have my birthday tomorrow and will then become 68 years of age. I feel richly blessed and happy unlike a loser, lol.

You, "caring" , FT/PRC, that idiotic "heretosay" poster, "Curious" and many many others: you are all life's losers who come on to boards like this to throw your little tantrums.
#13 Parent Another Willie - 2018-03-29

Being good mates is a relative thing. Some men are total bores in company of other men in a pub who just intend to get drunk and talk about God and the world. Such a world certainly isn't the cup of tea of FTPRC; I am sure of that. There are other worlds in life, you see. Sometimes, but more rarely, I also go to a pub in my place of residence to enjoy such company. Then, I totally forget about the other world - that of a retired professor - I am living in, and enjoy joining the group in telling jokes or doing some good singing of older Beatles and similar songs in the pub with someone of us playing the piano. There are also women joining us. The next day, after a good sleep and a strong morning coffee, I will return to my world of books, computers and helping out people when asked for it. So, SB's world is not better or worse than any other; it's just a reality. And I must say: To stay in such a world only is not my personal cup of tea.

Get a life, will you?!

I wonder how he feels about you saying he is just good for getting drunk in pubs with?
#14 Parent monash freeway - 2018-03-29

I think you and the Silverboy used to be sort of allies a few years ago. I wonder how he feels about you saying he is just good for getting drunk in pubs with? As I study psychology it seems to me that the FT in the PRC poster is an older woman who has some bitterness in her. You need to ask the SB if he thinks she is jealous of him. Maybe jealous of his money and freedom. I don't know exactly why.

#15 Parent Another Willie - 2018-03-29

You "know" because of your major in Psychology? Interesting. I have met all kinds of Psychology majors in my former student days who opted to study Psychology because they had a lot of psychological problems themselves. Your claim that especially women lack control (self-control?) indicates to me that it is the same with you. What should an average woman with a degree in whatever be jealous of? Of hedonistic Silverboy and his rants on Chinese women? And why is a woman responsible to men and society in general? I have learned that it is everybody's job to be responsible towards other people in society, regardless of gender and ethnic background.

SB is a person who is good for a group of men drinking beer in a pub and after getting drunk talk like machos and sexists. Wrong or not, many men do the same thing all over the world. If you want to tell us that this is the way to go, you must have been highly misled by your major in Psychology.

BTW, is your major from Cosmos University, a well-known degree mill?...lol

#16 Parent Anti-TC goon - 2018-03-29

Rubbish gossip. TC goon, go home and piss off!

#17 Parent FTinPRC - 2018-03-29
gag reflex

At some point hygiene dictates that you leave the CGTOW sandbox and shower.

Silverboy and his gang of zombies has not shouldered you out, because you simply haven’t
been around to shoulder out

#18 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

Oh, the wumao, beta blue pill TradCon pro-feminist loser makes his return! You GW sell out types pop up like mushrooms. You are a GW pop up! Yes, piss off over to ESL Cafe with it's pathetic no credibility owner and posters. You will feel right at home there!

#19 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

I doubt Foxy is going to warmly welcome GW"s like you on here. He is not that naive. You, "caring" , FT/PRC, that idiotic "heretosay" poster, "Curious" and many many others: you are all life's losers who come on to boards like this to throw your little tantrums. Today is great day, one year of Trump (USA time ) How are you all going to celebrate?

#20 Parent Colin - 2018-03-29

Powers don't seem to want their board to look real, and so drivel's taken over forums. They say they encourage free flow of info in a much better way than the eslcafe but suppress the tactfully written truth while allowing ill-mannered messages to flood the teachers discussion forum and school reviews. Whether this post is acceptable or not to the office where eslteachersboard is managed remains to be seen.

This is the answer to your problem. You can’t expect, ‘you sensible posters’ can’t expect ‘the powers that be’ to refuse submissions from the ‘sex and rubbish posters’ (no disrespect intended) the likes of Silverboy/Turnoi/Dragon (half the seedy six) until you good guys are actually submitting something beyond “What’s happened to the forum in the last 6 weeks?” or, “it’s not spelled like that!”

Silverboy and his gang of zombies has not shouldered you out, because you simply haven’t been around to shoulder out.

Now should you all see sense and return for forum duty, say, this coming Monday, Foxy, the soul good guy left alone with these Herberts, will be waiting to greet you with a spicy hotpot with chicken.

#21 Parent caring - 2018-03-29

Powers don't seem to want their board to look real, and so drivel's taken over forums. They say they encourage free flow of info in a much better way than the eslcafe but suppress the tactfully written truth while allowing ill-mannered messages to flood the teachers discussion forum and school reviews. Whether this post is acceptable or not to the office where eslteachersboard is managed remains to be seen.

#22 Parent Another Willie - 2018-03-29

Yes, and Trump will also be present distributing baseball bats. Hilary will be there also and sing the song of joy!
Poor Bernie! lol

#23 Parent foxy - 2018-03-29

Exactly!

#24 Parent monash freeway - 2018-03-29

It would be better if you could control your emotions. This lack of control is a problem with women especially. I know as I am a psychology major. Your envy of this Silverboy person is not good for your health. It is said that jealosy is a curse. Please focus on your own self improvement and your respnsibilities to men and society in general as a woman. Otherwise you shall destroy youself.

#25 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

Please tell me about your "exciting" life. LOL!

#26 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

I am looking forward to January 20. I expect to see Republicans and Democrats in the streets hitting each other with baseball bats.

Should be grand entertainment!

#27 Parent FTinPRC - 2018-03-29

Anybody, any insight as to what might have happened to this board in the last 3-4 weeks????

One boring self-obsessed man going his own inane way.

#28 Parent foxy - 2018-03-29

Ha ha!

You have made me laugh.

However, I guess America has fewer snitches than other western countries. Now that's a great thing!

#29 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

It means GW"s are losing traction. Anyway, January 20 is fast approaching. One year of Trump officially in the big chair. Can you tell me how you Americans are going to celebrate his acheivements? Will you be attending any of the celebrarion activities?

#30 Parent Curious - 2018-03-29

Anybody, any insight as to what might have happened to this board in the last 3-4 weeks????

Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Tradcon propaganda.

Tradcon propaganda: Why don't you be a "real man".

Comments:

1) What are my "duties" to a society that is trying to destroy me?

2 )Notice yet AGAIN that there are ZERO expectations put on the female.
Just tell men to shut up and go with it. Funny how I keep making the point to these jackoffs
but they have no real answer.

3) The man is just a slave. He must do all the hard work and waste all of his time and effort and money.
The woman just sits back, plays with the kids and goes shopping for shoes and handbags.

No wonder MGTOW is trending.

4) The second guy looks pretty cool to get drunk with and do a little weed on the weekend. I bet he has some stories!

Return to Index › Tradcon propaganda.

Go to another board -