TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › what a woman really means:
#1 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re what a woman really means:

First of all, I'm not poor. I have more than enough money to do all the things I want to do and buy all the things that I want.

I own my own properties and still have substantial cash reserves.

Have you ever though about how much wealthier you could have been if you had not married and had kids?
I know from my own marriage that I lost lot ( I have recovered now ) and marriage was the biggest mistake of my life.
A waste of nine years.

I would remind you ( once again ) that men are not women's protectors, providers, or baby makers. This is not our purpose in life.
The purpose of men is not to serve, obey, and provide for women.

Make no mistake, many men are envious of my lifestyle. When other guys know I am going to Pattaya they say "I wish I could go"
or something like "I want to go but my wife won't let me".

That last line is the most pathetic one. Men who need "permission" from a wife to do something.

Just gotta shake your head, these men have been so totally beaten into submission.

#2 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

What a fantastic somg! The writer was really ahead of his time! No way he was giving in to the superficial social expectations of women and society!

#3 Parent foxy - 2018-03-29

I suppose the origins of MGTOW are not recent.

Song: Free Electric Band, 1973.
歌手:Albert hammond

http://music.163.com/#/song?id=26921547

http://www.songlyrics.com/albert-hammond/the-free-electric-band-lyrics/

My father is a doctor, he's a family man
My mother works for charity whenever she can
They're both good clean Americans who abide by the law
And they both stick up for liberty and they both support the war
My happiness was paid for when they laid their money down
For summers in a summer camp and winters in the tow

My future in the system was talked about and planned
But I gave it up for music and the free electric band

I went to school in hand-washed shirts with neatly ordered hair
And the school was big and newly built and filled with light and air
And the teacher taught us values that we had to learn to keep
And he clipped the ear of many idle kid who went to sleep
Then my father organized for me a college in the east
But I went to California, the sunshine and the beach

My parents and my lecturers could never understand
Why I gave it up for music and the free electric band

Well, they used to sit and speculate upon their son's career
A lawyer or a doctor or a civil engineer

Just give me bread and water, put a guitar in my hand
'Cause all I need is music and the free electric band

My father sent me money, and I spent it very fast
On a girl I met in Berkeley in a social science class
Yes, and we learnt about her body, but her mind we didn't know
Until deep rooted attitudes and morals began to show
She wanted to get married even though she never said
But I knew her well enough by now to see inside her head

She'd settle for suburbia and a little patch of land
So I gave her up for music and the free electric band

There have always been free-spirited, honest men who have rejected societal norms, especially class norms, and are very proud of having done so. Women too, of course!

#4 Parent Another Willie - 2018-03-29

Yeah, FTinPRC, just leaving some sperm somewhere without anything else like a long-lasting relationship or even some kids must be a poor man's life. Intelligence and responsibility certainly form part of that "more" I would expect from life. But each to their own. Simply spreading some sperm only is not good enough, there are much more potentials in life than spreading spern without even having the intention of biological reproduction.

SB's reply to my last input re Nepal was whether the place had any bars, hookers, and so on. Typically hedonistic SB....I am afraid he may end up one day as a "rubbish childless man"... unless Sister Fifi could eventually help him and convince him otherwise...lol

I am Another Willie and not you. The Caring poster thinks I am. Would you kindly state on your part that this is not the case?

Happy New Year - with or without sperm!...hahaha

Not every man is up to the task. If intelligence and responsibility were prerequisites for the generation of sperm, the world would be a much better place.
#5 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

Are we learning yet? I think not?

#6 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

Are we learning yet?

#7 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

Are we learning yet?

#8 Parent FTinPRC - 2018-03-29

my children, now adults, are an integral
part of it.

Certain core aspects of life cannot be fully understood by individuals who have not experienced them. Children are one such life experience.

A human without children is not part of the stream of life, he is a wave that has broken on the shore and dissipated.

Having children confronts one with absolute unconditional love, putting all other types of love in context. Having children is the primary undeniable responsibility, forcing immature men to at least face their frivolity and sustained adolescence, if not forsake their masturbatory MGTOW.

Not every man is up to the task. If intelligence and responsibility were prerequisites for the generation of sperm, the world would be a much better place.

#9 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

Anybody, any man who does not follow my advice in 2018 will be financially ruined in the near future. In 2018 I am also going after certain individuals and organizations of a religious nature. These people are going to feel my wrath. I have had enough of this global scam called religion. It is brainwashing, just like communism. These religious nutters will get what they deserve! Fuck them. Richard Dawkins has it right!

#10 Parent Another Willie - 2018-03-29

If I had followed your "advice", I won't have any children I had raised with my deceased wife and I would now be a "rubbish childless man". On the contrary, I feel I had and still have a great life, and my children, now adults, are an integral part of it.

Silverboy - 2018-03-29
what a woman really means:

What an Asian woman ( and Western women ) really means:

[]

1) I want a man with a "good heart". That is code for "if I can find a man with a good heart that's a bonus, but
he can be an alcoholic, beat me up, rape me, if he has lot's of money".

2) I want a man who will "take good care". That means, "if you are poor then fuck off". "I want a man who will obey my every command, buy me anything I want and never question my sense of entitlement". It also means she is uneducated, poor, and does not want to provide for herself. Avoid any woman who says "I like traveling, I want to travel all over the world".

3)" I'm a good girl": basically, "I'll fuck in five seconds if you have the house, a Maserati, and the cash ". No such thing as a "good girl" or "traditional woman" but millions of gullible men still believe that shit!

4) "I m genuine, I'm "marriage minded", I believe in "true love". Many women, especially Chinese women only care about two things in life: Marriage and money. If they want to marry it's only for money. This "true love" BS, do people still actually believe this shit in 2017?

5) I like men who are "confident and independent". What's she means is that she lacks confidence and is not independent and is probably broke or in debt. Watch out for STD ( Sexually Transmitted Debt )

This last one is a classic: "I like babies, I like men who like children". This is a HUGE FUCKING RED FLAG! It's means, "I want to trick a man into getting me pregnant so I can have a mixed baby and as I've got no money he will pay for everything".

Keep away from ANY women who mentions any of the above:

DO NOT MARRY!

IN 2017, RENT, DON"T BUY PROPERTY IF YOU CAN"T AFFORD IT!

NEVER BUY GIFTS FOR OR GIVE CASH TO WOMEN!

SPEND ALL YOUR DISPOSABLE INCOME ON YOURSELF!

Try to save at least 40-50 per cent of your income if you can. As an investment buy gold and silver bullion and rare gemstones. The goal is to get over to SE-Asia ASAP and chill out on a tropical beach.

Avoid any relationships with women apart from casual sex/ONS and bar girls/hookers/freelancers. It's ten times cheaper than having a wife FFS!

Follow this advice and you are on the road to prosperity. Stop wasting money on useless things. Cancel your PAY TV/Cable TV subscription.
Do not get locked into expensive mobile phone plans, use cheap pre-paid options. Do not fly first/business class even if you can afford it. It's a total waste of money.
Never travel with a female, not even your mother or sister, they will just waste your money, or try to use your money instead of theirs. They a nothing but a drain on the wallet.
Travel alone always.

Mow your own lawn and do your own gardening. Paying a gardener is a waste of money. Never buy gifts for people at Xmas or Easter, just another fucking scam. Spring Festival in China is also a scam. "Mother's Day" is another scam and a rort. Never buy flowers for women, you increase their arrogance and sense of entitlement. Buying flowers is a waste of money.

Wake up all men before it's too late for you. Reap the rewards of the MGTOW way of life!

Return to Index › what a woman really means:

Go to another board -