TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › No word for "thank you" doesn't mean being ungrateful
Another Willie - 2018-03-29

Here is what I experienced in my second week in Nepal. Real holidays, I admit, look a bit different. For me, it was a useful and happy time.
Next week's highlights will be an award by the Nepal Academy of Fine Arts given to my graduate student for his achievements as a well-known writer in Nepal. I feel honored to be invited as one of his special guests to attend the ceremony on Tuesday. On the folowing Thursday I will have to give my lecture about Distance Education in Western nations at Nepal's Open University. A few days later, I will take my flight back to Europe.
It has been a good time here.

Messages In This Thread
No word for "thank you" doesn't mean being ungrateful -- Another Willie -- 2018-03-29
Re No word for "thank you" doesn't mean being ungrateful -- Silverboy -- 2018-03-29
Re No word for "thank you" doesn't mean being ungrateful -- Another Willie -- 2018-03-29
Re No word for "thank you" doesn't mean being ungrateful -- Silverboy -- 2018-03-29
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › No word for "thank you" doesn't mean being ungrateful

Go to another board -