TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › advice to young guys in twenties:
Silverboy - 2018-03-29

Some guys are slow learners so here is some more great advice from Silver:

Many young men still waste their time and money going to nightclubs in feeble attempts to meet "Miss Right".

Newsflash: You are never going to meet "Miss Right" in a nightclub, you won't even meet "Miss Right Now" unless you spend a mountain of cash. AVOID NIGHTCLUBS! You can be super handsome, ripped, tall, and have a six pack, all good and well but you will still get nothing in 2017 unless you flash the cash.

A nightclub is where women go to put themselves on a pedestal and look for admiration from men and try to compensate for their lack of ability at anything and lack of social skills. They will wear slutty but expensive low cut dresses, spend 150 dollars at the hairdresser and get high heels and an inch of make-up. Their only interest in being there is to show off ( because they are totally narcissistic ) and wait for rich men ( new or old money ) to take them home and fuck them and then they will try to trick these dumb fucks into marrying them.

When I was young and a model I used to go these type places and waste hundreds of dollars on drinks every weekend and now I wish I could get that money back. Fuck, now I realize I was never even attracted to white girls in the first place!

There is a dumb woman on You Tube who gives men "dating advice". She stupidly suggests that men should "carry themselves well" when they enter bars and clubs by being "well dressed" and by "having a look around for thirty seconds and and then "getting your smart phone out and pretending you are looking at messages". A woman will think you are waiting for someone and "in demand and hot property" if you do this.

I can imagine a bunch of guys walking into the middle of bars and clubs and getting their phones out after 30 seconds and staring into them, looking like TOTAL IDIOTS!

Bars and clubs are only good in SE-Asia where you know there will be plenty of professional freelance whores hanging around who you can just pump and dump and not even have to buy her a drink in most cases. Outside of Bangkok or Pattaya I wouldn't bother going to a disco.

I'll tell you one way to piss women off in places like China and Australia and the USA however: Go to a flashy disco, you may have to wear leather shoes, but often you can just wear stone wash denim jeans and a white T-shirt if you are a guy. However, wear an expensive Oris or Seiko watch, and expensive gold and silver chains. Women will think you are mega rich and try to hit on you. Just sit at the bar, enjoy your drink, the music, and flashing lights. IGNORE THE WOMEN WHO TRY TO SPEAK TO YOU OR MAKE ANY ADVANCES!

Women REALLY HATE THIS! You can literally see the anger and rage and resentment in their eyes, as you are not going to be spending your hard earned money on them!

Messages In This Thread
advice to young guys in twenties: -- Silverboy -- 2018-03-29
Re advice to young guys in twenties: -- John O'Shei -- 2018-03-29
Re advice to young guys in twenties: -- Silverboy -- 2018-03-29
Re advice to young guys in twenties: -- John O'Shei -- 2018-03-29
Re advice to young guys in twenties: -- foxy -- 2018-03-29
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › advice to young guys in twenties:

Go to another board -