TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › "Operation Repo", fake?
#1 Parent Another Willie - 2018-03-29
Re "Operation Repo", fake?

It's just good for amusement, hahaha.

#2 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

You really have to wonder how anyone can seriously believe that shit. Women in jeans cause earthquakes?

WTF!

#3 Parent Another Willie - 2018-03-29

Thanks.

BTW, can you send me some women in jeans to cause an earthquake in Saudi Arabia?...lol

#4 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

Ok, happy travels!

#5 Parent Another Willie - 2018-03-29

There are only a few things for me to do tomorrow. Need to go back to the travel agency to get my seat reservation done. Then, I will have to get my travel bag ready. The suitcase was already collected by the transport company; it is on the way to Munich airport where I will collect it to get it checked in through to Kathmandu. Tomorrow (Saturday) afternoon, I still have a couple of telephone appointments, one being with my publisher. After that, it's time to relax.

"What will you do tomorrow, just relax? Sunday the big day?"

#6 Parent Taffy - 2018-03-29

As long as they are not dangerous and in my opinion they can be in Thailand. I hope SB doesn't drink too much in Thailand otherwise they just might bung a monkey in with you if there's a shortage of girls.

What will you do tomorrow, just relax? Sunday the big day?

#7 Parent Another Willie - 2018-03-29

Temple dogs?

In Kathmandu, there is a Hindu temple with monkeys that are used to "stealing" tourist cameras, lol.

Then, there is also a Buddhist temple run by Tibetan monks with many dogs that look sick and dirty because nobody takes care of them. Being friendly and kind to them will make you some new street friends. Years ago, on my way to college in Kathmandu to deliver my daily lectures, there were larger groups of dogs following me on my way from my house to school.

The monkeys did not care to "steal" my books, they were probably too boring for them, ,lol.

#8 Parent Taffy - 2018-03-29

Well, I have an exercise machine, a Powerfit and also have swimming pool here which I always use from Christmas time till end of January. I m going back to Pattaya about January 25 though. Can jog along Beach Rd and go swimming there also, but not in the ocean. "boom boom" is also good excercise, lol!

What about temple dogs? You need to carry a big stick to go on foot in Thailand.

#9 Parent Taffy - 2018-03-29

haha, I don't buy women gifts or airline tickets or jewelry. It reinforces their entitlement mentality. The jogging idea is good though me thinks

Maybe Fifi will have something to say in her own defence. It's true she was less than candid masquerading as a Latino all that time.

#10 Parent Trum whistleblower - 2018-03-29

I have heard that nowadays in China whores buy gifts for their clients. They will also have some expensive watches and jewelry ready - just for you. Entitlement mentality and all that...

#11 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

Well, I have an exercise machine, a Powerfit and also have swimming pool here which I always use from Christmas time till end of January. I m going back to Pattaya about January 25 though. Can jog along Beach Rd and go swimming there also, but not in the ocean. "boom boom" is also good excercise, lol!

#12 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

haha, I don't buy women gifts or airline tickets or jewelry. It reinforces their entitlement mentality. The jogging idea is good though me thinks.

#13 Parent Taffy - 2018-03-29

I have been ill lately and not doing much so I have watched a bit of daytime TV.

You could start jogging when you get back on your feet. Time to get Fifi in to cook you some veggie food. Lungs is very important. Send her an airline ticket- could be the best thing you ever did.

Silverboy - 2018-03-29
"Operation Repo", fake?

I have been ill lately and not doing much so I have watched a bit of daytime TV.

Maybe Fifi or more specifically someone else who lives in Los Angeles area can answer this:

I watched a show called "Operation Repo". It's been on Aussie TV for roughly 15 months. Apparently this was filmed around the San Fernando Valley in LA area.

When it starts there is a little disclaimer that states the show is a re-enactment of real stories. Basically a group of mean looking men and women go around certain suburbs serving the paperwork on people to re-posess cars, motorcycles and other vehicles. Most of the scenes are over the top, often violent, and fairly ridiculous

The show is quite old, the episodes on Australian TV ( on Channel 1 ) are from 2011. I think the show is defunct now.

I Googled the show and there were people arguing about whether the program is real or not. Many people said it is just all bullshit and all the "stars" of the show are just D-grade actors and actresses who can't get real acting jobs in Hollywood or on mainstream LA television.

A few people said though that the Repo company in the show is in fact real and operates in the San Fernando area. One guy said that one of the guys ( Matt ) came to his house and took his motorcycle. Another guy provided an address and phone number for these REPO guys but another poster said the address does not exist on Google Earth. He called the number and said it was disconnected.

So, I wonder if any California locals on here know anything about this? I also read that one of the female "stars" of the show was arrested for stealing a mans wallet with 3000 USD in it in November 2015.

Return to Index › "Operation Repo", fake?

Go to another board -