TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Greedy Chinese women cause baby formula shortages.
Silverboy - 2018-03-29

I 've noticed recently that Australian women are complaining about the Chinese bulk buying and stockpiling Australian baby formula in Sydney and some parts of Brisbane. This has been featured on several current affairs programs numerous time. One woman compared them to a "plaque of locusts " which is ironically what the Chinese in Hong Kong call mainlanders. One woman complained that it was almost impossible for her to find baby formula unless she drives across ten or twelve suburbs ( a hassle in crazy Sydney and Brisbane traffic ) When she finds a place that has it there is hardly any left. One Chinese women was caught with ten tins in one shop when there was supposed to be a limit of two. When she was confronted she just shrugged her shoulders and said "no, no". I have seen them stockpiling myself at "Chemist Warehouse". Really, I feel like punching them in the face sometimes. Greedy, selfish, self-serving. These filthy parasites have no respect for others. They are just scum.

Messages In This Thread
Greedy Chinese women cause baby formula shortages. -- Silverboy -- 2018-03-29
Re Greedy Chinese women cause baby formula shortages. -- caring -- 2018-03-29
Re Greedy Chinese women cause baby formula shortages. -- Brock The Badger -- 2018-03-29
Re Greedy Chinese women cause baby formula shortages. -- Silverboy -- 2018-03-29
Re Greedy Chinese women cause baby formula shortages. -- Camerilla -- 2018-03-29
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Greedy Chinese women cause baby formula shortages.

Go to another board -