TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › a low brow forum
#1 Parent Anti-Archangel - 2018-03-29
Re a low brow forum

Does your degree in Applied Linguistics come from Wuhan University or from Cosmos University?

#2 Parent Fifi - 2018-03-29
Re: a low brow forum

I love your sense of humor, SB
But no photo...

#3 Parent Brock The Badger - 2018-03-29
Re a low brow forum

I ve noticed recently this forum has become a bit low class, talk about rubbers and stools and gonorrhea and the like, and other unsavoury topics like pedos. I m usually up for a bit of gutter talk but even I get bored with it sometimes. So if FT/PRC wants to talk about linguistics or something that's fine with me. Just don't ask me as I m even a bit bored with it after studying Applied Linguistics for many years. I'll just observe and maybe correct any mistakes. So, I won't post on here for a week or so. The "intellectual" types can strut their stuff.

Well said, SB. I was shocked by an ex-moderator actually; would have made a fishmonger's wife blush, on about 'rubbers' and wotnot.

#4 Parent BeenThere - 2018-03-29
Re: a low brow forum

Coming from you, this is so funny.... You are really the salt of the earth, SB

Silverboy - 2018-03-29
a low brow forum

I ve noticed recently this forum has become a bit low class, talk about rubbers and stools and gonorrhea and the like, and other unsavoury topics like pedos. I m usually up for a bit of gutter talk but even I get bored with it sometimes. So if FT/PRC wants to talk about linguistics or something that's fine with me. Just don't ask me as I m even a bit bored with it after studying Applied Linguistics for many years. I'll just observe and maybe correct any mistakes. So, I won't post on here for a week or so. The "intellectual" types can strut their stuff.

Return to Index › a low brow forum

Go to another board -