TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Gonorrhea rates in Australia up 63% in 5 years, data show
#1 Parent The Basher - 2018-03-29
Re: Re Gonorrhea rates in Australia up 63% in 5 years, data show

LOOL!

SB's posts suggest his education comes from online sources while gonorrhea from Pattaya.
#2 Parent caring - 2018-03-29

SB's posts suggest his education comes from online sources while gonorrhea from Pattaya.

#3 Parent China education basher - 2018-03-29

Apart from what people claim on an anonymous, faceless internet board regarding themselves, with a bit of effort you will be able to discern from their posts whether they are really "educated" or "real teachers".

I know Taffy is real, Turnoi is real, San Mig was real. As for the other people on here who claim to be "educated" and real teachers, I call bullshit on them.
#4 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

I have no email connection with Fifi. She has not sent me one. I have asked her to post her pic on here several times. She has failed to do so. What she has to hide I don't know. She claimed to be a Latina at one stage and now says she is a Caucasian. It can be hard to really trust people who don't post pics or their real pics. I know Taffy is real, Turnoi is real, San Mig was real. As for the other people on here who claim to be "educated" and real teachers, I call bullshit on them. They show zero evidence of this. Can't even reveal their real pics although I suspect I know the real identity of two of them. The reason that so many posters on here are gutless is because I am sure they have something to hide.They are running away from authorities and don't want their identities revealed. Anyway, I m off to Pattaya tomorrow. Soon I will be in Soi 7 at "Gossip Girl" drinking a cold Chang with a Pattaya stunner on my lap, playing with her long black hair. It's gonna be great!

#5 Parent Brock The Badger - 2018-03-29

Fifi is not a mod.
Fifi could be a website partner or an administrator.
Fifi has email connection with Silverboy.

There's a stroppy bloke who introduced himself as 'administrator' t'uther week; just how many administrators , websites partners, can you fit unofficially inside a broom cupboard, with the 'server' the 'webmaster' and all the accouterments of running a forum? Maybe SB is being nudged into a honey trap, or just generally being tapped up. They is both missing.

#6 Parent Brock The Badger - 2018-03-29

That's not a nice remark, Taffy. Now you are ganging with turnoi against me?

Wasn't me but it might have been a Turnoi impersonator posting as 'Badger Brook's Grandson'

#7 Parent Simon - 2018-03-29

Fifi is not a mod.
Fifi could be a website partner or an administrator.
Fifi has email connection with Silverboy.

#8 Parent Brock The Badger - 2018-03-29

Did you know that before ice-cream and America were invented, we used to have cold houses which would keep the ice frozen from one winter to the next. Ice cream was a luxury so only a thimbleful per person was ever served up at special occasions. Now, in spite of SB pleading with you to give us more you at least gave us a thimbleful in the guise of being a mod and a gorgeous Latina. Now, you have even taken that morsel of information away from us!! You remain merely a name. I haven't seen any evidence of the return of Turnoi- it's not him.

#9 Parent Fifi - 2018-03-29

#10 Parent Badger Brook's Grandson - 2018-03-29

No, that poster is neither a mod nor a latina. Why should anybody care what h/she really is? That person is just censoring other people's input, and no-one else should pay attention to that.

#11 Parent Brock The Badger - 2018-03-29

Not a mod!!!!
Turnoi thinks I am. He is like a little bull who charges on the first red thing he sees.
But no, I am no longer a mod.

This seems to be the week for 'no longer' being something that we all trusted you were- no longer a Latina, no longer a mod. It could be catching this, Fifi, what will happen next, maybe SB will return tomorrow no longer going to Pattaya but off to work in a Beijing training centre, where he will no longer hate Chinese girls but marry his TA instead. Nothing seems to be reliable 'any longer.'

#12 Parent Fifi - 2018-03-29

Not a mod!!!!
Turnoi thinks I am. He is like a little bull who charges on the first red thing he sees.
But no, I am no longer a mod.

#13 Parent Brock The Badger - 2018-03-29

You are trying to play the role of a senior censor on this board. I wouldn't say that I am particularly endeared to Badger's Brook but it seems you are dealing with everyone like that who lost your "favor". Not that I (and perhaps anyone else) would really care. There is freedom of speech, remember?

For that bit on "insults": Take another beer and sing Halleluja in praise of Trump!...lol

To be fair she may only be doing her job- and if she is I admit she does it fairly well. It is a pretty standard thing for a leading poster on forums to be a mod- sort of coax the threads in a certain direction as it were- there's nowt underhand about that.

#14 Parent In the Know - 2018-03-29

You are trying to play the role of a senior censor on this board. I wouldn't say that I am particularly endeared to Badger's Brook but it seems you are dealing with everyone like that who lost your "favor". Not that I (and perhaps anyone else) would really care. There is freedom of speech, remember?

For that bit on "insults": Take another beer and sing Halleluja in praise of Trump!...lol

But I think you are just trolling. Your post looks like a lot of your trolling posts of the last few years.
#15 Parent Sean the Sheep - 2018-03-29

When big business controls the corridors of power and there is little in the way of regulation, the consumer is left wondering WTF. Australian research shows one thing, American research shows the opposite. And it is an American big-pharma company we are talking about.

I don't know whether “many reports show a correlation" between alcohol-based mouthwash and oral cancer but after reading this article about the lawsuit, something is not quite right.

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/listerine-cancer-worry-company-claims-johnson-johnson-killed/story?id=14116356

It's the kind of story that needs an Erin Brockovich.

#16 Parent BeenThere - 2018-03-29

Thanks. Never came to my mind to search this one but I should have. Interesting that many reports show a correlation.
The problem with many medical/health/diet studies is that they contradict each other within 6 months of publication to a degree that leaves the consumer totally confused. My rule of thumb: Human bodies have evolved during millions of years without ingesting chemicals and are not built to deal with chemicals. A little, occasional, chemicals is OK, but daily use is bad. A few exceptions in my mind like the extremely limited use of antibiotics.

#17 Parent Sean the Sheep - 2018-03-29

Very easy to get information on this topic. Armed with the information we can make our own choices.

This link discusses the lawsuit against the makers of Listerene, Johnson and Johnson, in 2011
http://www.pharmawatchdog.com/listerine-and-oral-cancer-is-there-a-connection/

"“There has been concern that the use of alcohol-containing mouthwash such as Listerine may increase the risk of developing oral cancer. As of 2010, 7 meta-analyses have found no connection between alcohol-containing mouthwashes and oral cancer, and 3 have found increased risk. In January 2009, Andrew Penman, chief executive of The Cancer Council New South Wales, called for further research on the matter. In a March 2009 brief, the American Dental Association said "the available evidence does not support a connection between oral cancer and alcohol-containing mouthrinse.”

This is from Wikipedia.

#18 Parent BeenThere - 2018-03-29

One day, out of the blue, my dentist asked me if I think that mouthwashes (like Listerine) can be linked to mouth cancer. Of course, i did not know. But I have never used mouthwash since. That was in 2002. And now, with my increased awareness of the impact of chemicals on the body, I feel pretty sure that to put something as strong as Listerine in your mouth every day (it burns, doesn't it), is not healthy. Just saying.

#19 Parent Sean the Sheep - 2018-03-29
Re Gonorrhea rates in Australia up 63% in 5 years, data show

Don’t die of ignorance Silverboy. It’s not garbage. The science is flawed because the sample size is too small for the conclusion that is presented. But it is a step in the right direction for risk-takers like yourself. What we can say at the moment from this limited study is that ethanol in sufficient quantities can reduce the gonorrhea bacteria in about half the cases of men who have sex with other men.

Don’t say there have been many studies. There is only one study conducted in 2016. The makers of Listerene have made amazing claims about the mouth wash for cleaning floors and curing, yes curing gonorrhea from 1879. The research was done at the Melbourne Sexual Health Centre in Australia. The sample size was 196 homosexual or bisexual men who already had gonorrhea of the throat.

While Listerine had a moderate effect on the amount of viable gonorrhea in the throat, scientists aren’t sure how long those results last, or how long men would have to gargle and rinse with the mouthwash to prevent future gonorrhea infections in the throat. Chow’s team also points out that although mouthwash may significantly reduce bacteria levels in the throat, it’s still unclear what effect that would have on gonorrhea transmission to other parts of the body like the anus or urethra. And because the study was conducted only among men, Listerine’s effect on women still needs to be tested.

Super gonorrhea or ...."antibiotic-resistant strains of the bacteria are also on the rise. The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention notes this kind of gonorrhea has developed resistance to nearly all the medicines used to cure it,and that doctors are down one last class of antibiotics.”

"The small study, published Dec. 20, did not find evidence that Listerine actually cures gonorrhea, but it did find that the over-the-counter mouthwash kills enough of the bacteria to render the disease absent from the mouths of about half of those infected.

"... additional research would need to confirm those findings before any medical professionals actually recommended that strategy. The study was not funded by Listerine manufacturers but rather by the Australian National Health and Medical Research Council."

Gestation periods for STDs will vary in individuals depending on the general state of health and the immune system of the individual. People may report feeling tired or nauseous after a week, then later have vomiting and diarrhea. In other cases it may take 30 - 150 days for the virus to take hold. So you could be having unprotected sex with several partners in the shorter period and none of them knew they were carrying or transmitting the disease.

#20 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

LOL!

#21 Parent Brock The Badger - 2018-03-29

Taffy, remember that isolated island with one palm tree....
My first choice is still SB.
You come second.
The change to the list is that, originally, I had added Turnoi at the bottom of the list - that was one year ago?? - but I hereby erase his name cause I can't stand this old bitter fart.

SB would be a worthy Island mate for you- but don't nag him.

#22 Parent Fifi - 2018-03-29

Taffy, remember that isolated island with one palm tree....
My first choice is still SB.
You come second.
The change to the list is that, originally, I had added Turnoi at the bottom of the list - that was one year ago?? - but I hereby erase his name cause I can't stand this old bitter fart.

#23 Parent Brock The Badger - 2018-03-29

Fifi, you are being a bit dramatic. I know guys in their mid to late sixties in Pattaya who drink every night and smoke like a chimney and bang different women every night. Nothing ever happens to them. A lot of them are fit as a fiddle. Tone down the hysteria a bit please.

Don't know, we is beginning to learn the things she likes....I think maybe she enjoys your replies- just a theory mind.

#24 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

What utter garbage you write. It has been proven beyond doubt in various studies that Listerene is extremely effective at killing gonorrhea. There is no such thing as "super gonorrhea ". Also never heard of any STD that will present symptoms after one week. Go back to the training centre you ignoramus.

#25 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

Fifi is very direct for a left winger type. It sort of turns me on a bit. All this talk about rubbers and gonorrhea and the like. I doubt Foxy is offended much however. I know for a fact that he is a man of the world and has much sexual experience, including extramarital sex, hehe!

#26 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

I agree. Marriage and pregnancy with a Chinese woman, or even just getting a Chinese girlfriend pregnant is the worst STD any man can ever get. Sure, she can just get an abortion but what if she does not want to? Recently a British guy I know still stuck in China ( in Nanning ) told me that "marriage is very important to Chinese women". I said "NO James, Chinese women PRETEND that marriage is important". Chinese women only care about two things in life: marriage and money: They marry in order to get money because they are lazy. They try to trap foreigners into marriage in order to have a mixed baby and move to a Western country. There are no prizes for guessing which dumb fuck is expected to pay for all this, that sucker will be YOU! I don't mean you personally but men who fall for the Chinese "marry me and by me a house" scam. Even in 2017 there are still laowai falling for this rubbish. Really, how fucking stupid are these people! They are pathetic, it's beyond words!

#27 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

Thanks for your concern Fifi. However I will just go on my merry way. I am not concerned about low risk activities. If I was going to catch something it would have happened by now. BTW, I repeat that Listerenre (the alcohol based one ) is very effective at killing all strains of gonorrhea and chlamydia and also MRSA bug ) Just need to use it directly after sexual activity. Tests at universities in Melbourne and Tokyo prove this. It has also been discussed on Pattaya expat websites. Life is too short to worry about STD,s Fifi which can all be treated anyway.

#28 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

Fifi, you are being a bit dramatic. I know guys in their mid to late sixties in Pattaya who drink every night and smoke like a chimney and bang different women every night. Nothing ever happens to them. A lot of them are fit as a fiddle. Tone down the hysteria a bit please.

#29 Parent Fifi - 2018-03-29

You did not explain that it was a nativity scene, Taffy. You baited me, you old camel-smelling man.

#30 Parent Brock The Badger - 2018-03-29

Taffy, karma will bite you in the camel one day: Because you are already old, a few years from now when you are crippled in a wheelchair, unable to go to the bathroom alone, she will remind you of this insult... What goes around comes around.

But I think you are just trolling. Your post looks like a lot of your trolling posts of the last few years.

But just in case, my karma warning remains in effect.

Curious reply, Fifi. I thought my reference to 'this time of year' would put you on the right scent. I purchased that camel today under instructions from her pre-school teachers. In this country some lucky students play camels in the Nativity. I was given the option of a 'yellow top' if we couldn't see our way clear to the proper costume. Anyway she will have it next week at the latest-bags of time for a dress rehearsal before December. And before you start- whatever I think of Christianity I cannot start arguing the toss with her teachers, and make her life miserable later on....but as you say, I'll be dead or a cripple. The camel stays.

#31 Parent John O'Shei - 2018-03-29

I've had both good and bad girlfriends in China. But the reality is that is that the vast majority are not exactly wife material.

Feel free to dig up such links. I was indeed lucky to find one like that; they're pretty hard to find. In fact, I often meet very nice ladies but I wouldn't consider all of them to be a perfect match for me.

Being able to acknowledge such facts also means that I don't end up getting shacked up with an ugly, dumb farmer for a wife that's solely after one's resources.

I can quickly establish whether a girl is actually worth dating on a long term basis or only worthy of a pump and dump according to how well educated she is, her job, how she walks, how she talks, the clothes she wears etc.

More importantly, I have stuck to the same alias whenever I have posted on here. You on the other hand, have not. Even when you are not currently indulging in that horrible, creepy practice of posting photos of random Chinese babies online; you are very easily identifiable due to your writing style and behaviour.

#32 Parent Fifi - 2018-03-29

Taffy, karma will bite you in the camel one day: Because you are already old, a few years from now when you are crippled in a wheelchair, unable to go to the bathroom alone, she will remind you of this insult... What goes around comes around.

But just in case, my karma warning remains in effect.

#33 Parent Brock The Badger - 2018-03-29

What you are doing is called "head in the sand".
One can't ignore such high risks to others and to himself.

We should turn our minds to other things this time of the year. I have just purchased this.

#34 Parent Brock The Badger - 2018-03-29

SB, you say you do not use rubbers

Talk on this forum is getting a bit smutty for the likes of us old timers- I bet Hothot-Foxy nearly choked on his spicy lamb hotpot when he read that post, Fifi. Can you just tone it down a bit for decency's sake, please?

Sorry Arthur ,I copied that when I replied to Fifi and it came out again. I was concerned about the above but our kindly matron Fifi has allayed all my concern. It was probably good of SB to bring this to our attention. What I was going to say to you is it's good to see you back in action. Cheers&beers.

#35 Parent Sean the Sheep - 2018-03-29

"The worst STD you can get is paying child support for 18 years/shotgun marriage lol. That's
the one that Chinese girls will try to give you."

This amazing statement from somebody who several months ago was crowing about his Chinese girlfriend and how lucky he was to have her. If I can find the link I will post it!!

My guess is that he is a DOS for English First .

#36 Parent Arthur - 2018-03-29

Part of your post is hilarious.

#37 Parent John O'Shei - 2018-03-29

The worst STD you can get is paying child support for 18 years/shotgun marriage lol. That's the one that Chinese girls will try to give you.

#38 Parent Fifi - 2018-03-29

What you are doing is called "head in the sand".
One can't ignore such high risks to others and to himself.

#39 Parent Brock The Badger - 2018-03-29

SB, you say you do not use rubbers

Talk on this forum is getting a bit smutty for the likes of us old timers- I bet Hothot-Foxy nearly choked on his spicy lamb hotpot when he read that post, Fifi. Can you just tone it down a bit for decency's sake, please?

#40 Parent Fifi - 2018-03-29

I know, what he is doing is dangerous for others and for himself. I can't understand his thinking (or not thinking). SB, wake up.

#41 Parent Sean the Sheep - 2018-03-29

It is strange that you continue to give support to that loser Silverboy. He is beyond help this guy.

What you are referring to is what is known as 'Super-Gonorrhea' which this stupid, reckless idiot thinks can be prevented with a mouthwash!!! This strain is drug resistant. And if you think about it, it would seem obvious to someone who isn't delusional like Silverboy, that mutations occur in viruses.

You may be aware that in many developed countries it is a criminal offense to infect somebody with an STD. The idea that 6 weekly checkups mean a person is safe is nonsense. The strains of Hepatitis A ,B and C will produce results after about a week of being infected. Between infection and symptoms there is a time-gap where other people can be infected by reckless behavior. There's also Herpes Simplex and other viruses.

He really is an Australian idiot and dangerous.

#42 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

In the case of that particular information I'm inclined to think it is correct. It is all about weighing up perceived risks. As for me I rarely (never these days ) have sex with white Australian women. I am totally asexual to white girls ( it means I have no attraction to them whatsoever and I don't understand how any man could be attracted to a white woman either ) In Australia there is a pretty Korean gal in her early 20's who I have sex with sometimes and we don't use protection. I am not worried about STD infections as they can all be treated nowadays In Pattaya I never use any protection as the chance of picking anything up is very low due to regular testing. Even if I did it can be a easily treated. Most Pattaya farang are more scared of getting hit by a car in Second Road or or a motorbike on Beach Rd or Soi 6 than contracting any STD. FYI , Listirene is very effective at killling gonorrhea and chlamydia and also the MRSA bug. I always use it after going down on Thai and Korean girls. It is Chinese women whom I think are the biggest STD threat. How many of them get tested for STD's on a regular basis? I'll bet many of them never get tested. Men who have Chinese GF's and wives need to be very careful. They may have had dozens of sexual partners before they married you and were never tested. You should be lecturing these men, not myself.

Fifi - 2018-03-29
Gonorrhea rates in Australia up 63% in 5 years, data show

SB, you say you do not use rubbers and that you never got a STD. Your attitude is shared with a lot of people in Australia, maybe. But please have a look at this article

Australian health experts highlighted the alarming rise -- from 62 to 101 infections per 100,000 people -- and the need for people to be more aware of the infection as the reasons behind the trend are not yet fully understood.

There were more than 23,800 new cases of gonorrhea diagnosed in 2016, and about 75% of them were among men, according to the Annual Surveillance Report on HIV, viral hepatitis and sexually transmissible infections in Australia, published Monday.

"The data really highlight the need for greater awareness among clinicians, young people and adults about gonorrhea,"

The infections seen in Australia had reduced susceptibility to drugs, meaning they are moving toward resistance,
Return to Index › Gonorrhea rates in Australia up 63% in 5 years, data show

Go to another board -