TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › What If Western Banks Have No Money?
#1 Parent caring - 2018-03-29
Re What If Western Banks Have No Money?

I did say "please do come back with the same user name", didn't I? Nice moderating!

#2 Parent Rubbish Man - 2018-03-29

SB - or better: Parody Parrot "wisdom". Halleluja! This board is "excellent"..... :D

Could you tell us what you understand about the topic and why my English is "crap" there? Then, would you be kind enough to expand on how you know that "nobody" invests in a land or real estate? Oh, please do come back with the same user name too!
#3 Parent caring - 2018-03-29

Could you tell us what you understand about the topic and why my English is "crap" there? Then, would you be kind enough to expand on how you know that "nobody" invests in a land or real estate? Oh, please do come back with the same user name too!

Your English is such crap. Uneducated and low class, probably from some shitty place in Africa or the Middle East.

You are pathetic.

Nobody "invests in a land", or "purchases a real estate".

Also, a Chinese (from China ) is all you can get.

HAHAHAHA!

#4 Parent In the Know - 2018-03-29

Why do moderators allow such a post to come through?

#5 Parent Parody Parrot - 2018-03-29

Your English is such crap. Uneducated and low class, probably from some shitty place in Africa or the Middle East.

You are pathetic.

Nobody "invests in a land", or "purchases a real estate".

Also, a Chinese (from China ) is all you can get.

HAHAHAHA!

caring - 2018-03-29
What If Western Banks Have No Money?

Huge derivates with a more possible buble than the Chinese real estate one may soon affect all, since they (astronomical amounts today) aren't backed by deposits in a bunch of largest banks. Broke banks don't have to give money, so expect the doom! 20 trillion of the US debt is a peanut to what may soon happen. Now, how do you think you prepare for the worst? Purchasing a real estate? Investing in a land? Or, keeping your cash under the pillow?

Return to Index › What If Western Banks Have No Money?

Go to another board -