TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › women and money: Why they hate men who buy luxury goods ( for themselves )
Silverboy - 2018-03-29

If you are a man who's been around like me you would have noticed this:
If you buy a 2000 or 3000 dollar luxury watch or an expensive heavy guage 18 ct gold chain for yourself your wife or GF ( if you have one or have had one ) will get pissed off.

"Why did you waste money on that"??

You know why they get angry? It's because that is thousands of dollars that she thinks YOU should have spent on HER!

"Oh, I could have bought five dresses or ten pairs of shoes with that", she is thinking.
Even women you hardly know will get jealous. They hate men who spend a lot of money on themselves as it means there is less money available in the pipeline for THEM!

Now, ask yourself a question: Who has the fucking right to tell YOU how to spend YOUR OWN
MONEY?

The answer is NOBODY! I even had one fool ( a Brit ) ask me in Nanning a few years ago why I often bought expensive meals for myself at upmarket eateries.

"You always eat out at these flashy places but you never take a woman with you". "Why don't you ever treat Chinese women to dinner"??

Well moron, because I'm not a NAIVE FOOL AND IDIOT LIKE YOU! That's why I'm never short of cash and you are! Two meals is TWICE THE PRICE, simple maths, STUPID FOOL!

Really, China has the dumbest foreigners I've ever come across, stupidity has no boundaries.

View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › women and money: Why they hate men who buy luxury goods ( for themselves )

Go to another board -