TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › the truth
#1 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re A lie

You are off topic again Turnoi. You often swing off topic.

The topic is Paki men raping white women. The women in the pic I posted are possible
rape fodder for Indian and Pakistan men who enjoy raping young white women.

Get your facts straight!

#2 Parent Boris Pasternak - 2018-03-29
Re A lie

I wonder who the real idiot actually is. For example, a younger Pakistani is a current student of English in her country is posting on another quality ESL board and regularly sends me requests to confirm whether her syntax diagrams of simple English sentences are correct or not. Syntax diagrams are a common way to analyze the grammatical structure of sentences - something you could never do. That person from Pakistan seems to be much better educated than you, and yet you have the audacity to label her as belonging to a group pf idiots?

Well, only IDIOTS like you could do such a thing!

It's because they ARE idiots, that's why! And how do you know Einstein never said that?
I would be very surprised if he did not ever make such a statement.
Those women, just rape fodder for Indian and Paki men, nothing more as another poster said.
#3 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re A lie

It's because they ARE idiots, that's why! And how do you know Einstein never said that?

I would be very surprised if he did not ever make such a statement.

Those women, just rape fodder for Indian and Paki men, nothing more as another poster said.

#4 Parent Brock The Badger - 2018-03-29
Re A lie

Who cares? They’re still sluts that are constantly glued to their phones. They serve no use except as rape fodder for Pakis

I must be getting old, I thought what Trumpsey said was a tad jumbled but good and innocent English. Where did these sluts and evil Pakis come from, hahaha? Have a good weekend. I will be renewing architrave and skirting boards.

#5 Parent FTinPRC - 2018-03-29
Re A lie

Einstein did keep his nose out. Silverboy misquoted him.

Einstein
should have kept his nose out and stuck to physics

#6 Parent John O’Shei - 2018-03-29
Re A lie

Who cares? They’re still sluts that are constantly glued to their phones. They serve no use except as rape fodder for Pakis.

#7 Parent Brock The Badger - 2018-03-29
Re A lie

Oh sorry but there was no quotation marks so I thought that they were your words. Einstein should have kept his nose out and stuck to physics!

Einstein never said or wrote those words.
All mental states are personal in nature. Generations, nation states, all cohorts of individuals have disparate qualities, beliefs and behavior.

#8 Parent FTinPRC - 2018-03-29
Re A lie

Perhaps. But what has that to do with misquoting Einstein in order to label a generation of people as idiots?

#9 Parent Brock The Badger - 2018-03-29
Re A lie

All mental states are personal in nature. Generations, nation states, all cohorts of individuals have disparate qualities, beliefs and behavior.

There's a lot in what you say; however many mental states have physiological causes, so we can't really allow Muslims to stone to death schizophrenics for example, and not interfere with their barbarous behaviour for fear of infringing their human rights to practice Sharia law.

#10 Parent FTinPRC - 2018-03-29
A lie

Silverboy - 2018-03-29
the truth

generation of idiots:

Return to Index › the truth

Go to another board -