TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re beautiful!
Brock The Badger - 2018-03-29
In response to Re beautiful! (Silverboy)

Well my ex-brother in law was a carpet layer ( total wanker btw ) However I only helped him lay one carpet and that was quite a while ago now. Generally speaking a field I know little about.

That video is concise, informative and to the point. Those blokes really seem to know their stuff so follow their advice.

If you will be doing a lot of carpet laying I'd suggest to use only new tools. It's always better IMO.

Wife gets another day off Thursday before I can continue. However, before I even do the new skirting I must repair a hole in the sub-floor, which is chipboard laid on concrete. Trouble is can't see it under the carpet yet so don't know what I want to fix it. I no longer have a car so I must push a porter's trolley (2 wheel job) 5 miles to a builders yard, and 5 back with whatever is needed. I get plenty of exercise. Today I drop the girl to school and then walk for 2 hours fetching a new drug for my left ventricle (unusually it is in fact repairing itself but needs a little help, the muscle) the drug is called 'eplerenone' After that, ten days after I must have a blood test to make sure the eplerenone is not reeking havoc. I blame China for poisoning my system.

Messages In This Thread
beautiful! -- Silverboy -- 2018-03-29
Re beautiful! -- Brock The Badger -- 2018-03-29
Re beautiful! -- Silverboy -- 2018-03-29
Re: Re beautiful! -- Fifi -- 2018-03-29
Re: Re beautiful! -- Brock The Badger -- 2018-03-29
Re: Re beautiful! -- Fifi -- 2018-03-29
Re: Re beautiful! -- Silverboy -- 2018-03-29
Re: Re beautiful! -- Silverboy -- 2018-03-29
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re beautiful!

Go to another board -