TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Impressed by China
#1 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re Impressed by China

Trump is in the Big Chair and there is nothing you can do about it, HAHA!

#2 Parent heretosay - 2018-03-29
Re Impressed by China

Nice post. Clear, concise and indisputable.

Almost instantly after the election, The White House became the Billionaires House with
an extremely autocratic approach to the leadership and with one family rule.

Can't wait for the movie. Trump can play himself - he's too much of a buffoon to realize the movie will be a spoof. The rest of the family can make cameo appearances while flashing their toothy smiles and praising the Commander of Tweets. Weinstein would be SB and Trump's choice for casting director and would cast the female leads himself after thorough investigations of their "acting" potential. Of course, Trump would insist on his own input. (You know - just grab them by the p****. If they object, don't hire them.) Although the plot itself would be all over the place, it would partly center on the

wonderful
job the administration has done to help Puerto Rico and their
terrific
ability to diffuse the danger of a nuclear armed North Korea. For comic relief, there will be life size cardboard cutouts of Trump's detractors, and those he just simply dislikes due to their appearance or beliefs, placed all over his favorite golf course where he and his cronies will be observed betting on their ability to smack one or the other of the cutouts with a well driven golf ball.

Meanwhile, Rome is burning.

#3 Parent The Revealer - 2018-03-29
Re Impressed by China

Here is my pic, Mr. Big Mouth!.....Hahahhahahahahha

#4 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re Impressed by China

[]

Smart people on here know the truth, hehe!

I hope you checked out the video on whoring, it is good advice for the likes of you, you can have a better future!

#5 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re Impressed by China

Maybe this will "impress" you, LOL!

https://youtu.be/tzB5sfGxIEk

#6 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re Impressed by China

[] I don't have and kids, how could I be escaping alimony/child support?

I'll say it again and again: You [] have surrendered your will to the social expectations of women and society.

MGTOW's are real men. []

#7 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re Impressed by China

Hey [], post your pic on here, let's see how brave you are!

Yes, you would not do that, don't have the balls or stomach for a fight!

#8 Parent The Revealer - 2018-03-29
Re Impressed by China

Very good post! Excellent! Too boring to read all his drivel on here and that of his likes.

Yes, "be a man" rather than some sorry arse coward who can't forget his past. Get a life and find something good in people without looking where they come from or what gender they are.

Most importantly, do not destroy the source (eslteachersboard) that teachers around the world hope to be using for a lot more significant reasons than you may "think". Come to your senses as the world needs you.

From the bottom of my heart
Caring

#9 Parent BeenThere - 2018-03-29
Re: Re Impressed by China

Awwww.... soothing to read. Keep writing.

#10 Parent caring - 2018-03-29
Re Impressed by China

I think your parents have abandoned you when you were little. Now, you're angry.

You are wrong. All we hear from you is extreme left-wing rubbish and other times your posts
are hard to comprehend due to your poor standard of English.
Yes, I may be incorrect and you (and all your ears) may have a point there.

I think you are in China because it's the only place you can find a job. You teach and it gives you a fake sense of importance.
Yes, let's think together! I think you've run from Australia and China for ali_money. You don't want any responsibilities, because you're incompetent.

On top of that you have surrendered your will to the social expectations of women and society. It is very easy to tell thanks to some of your
older posts.
Yes, "on top of that" you're lonely and frustrated which brings you to the board. "It is very easy to tell thanks to" most of your posts.

Be a man, not a beta type wimp who is under the thumb of his useless Chinese wife.
Yes, "be a man" rather than some sorry arse coward who can't forget his past. Get a life and find something good in people without looking where they come from or what gender they are.

Most importantly, do not destroy the source (eslteachersboard) that teachers around the world hope to be using for a lot more significant reasons than you may "think". Come to your senses as the world needs you.

From the bottom of my heart
Caring

#11 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re Impressed by China

You are wrong. All we hear from you is extreme left-wing rubbish and other times your posts are hard to comprehend due to your poor standard of English.

I think you are in China because it's the only place you can find a job. You teach and it gives you a fake sense of importance.

On top of that you have surrendered your will to the social expectations of women and society. It is very easy to tell thanks to some of your
older posts.

Be a man, not a beta type wimp who is under the thumb of his useless Chinese wife.

#12 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re Impressed by China

Sorry to say, but Obama and Hillary Clinton are also part of the rich privileged elite. Clinton is nothing but a Wall St corporate lackey and always has been.

She is also a fake feminist, she does not care about women's "rights", it is to promote her own agenda and ego. I despise feminists, but a woman should be true to the cause if she decides to become one.

Having said that, this idea that Trump represents the working class is also rubbish. Nobody in Washington, Canberra, London, NONE of them care about the working classes.

Still, I'm glad Trump is POTUS and not Clinton.

#13 Parent caring - 2018-03-29
Re Impressed by China

I think smart people see what the reality is. I don't think stereotyping is in their image as it seems so much in yours. But yes, we have black, white, yellow and some other colors of people that act in their own interests on the planet.

As for "others have taken advantage of the west", how would you like to debate the history of Africa, Europe, Asia, America or Australia for that matter? Taking the piss out of people or pissing on your own head?

You may think it's not nation vs nation but in reality it ( still ) is. Just ask the Chinese, they are super nationalistic.

I say the Japanese still are to a large extent also, even though I admire them.

Asian people and others have taken advantage of the West in recent years, we should not let them take the piss out of us.

#14 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re Impressed by China

You may think it's not nation vs nation but in reality it ( still ) is. Just ask the Chinese, they are super nationalistic.

I say the Japanese still are to a large extent also, even though I admire them.

Asian people and others have taken advantage of the West in recent years, we should not let them take the piss out of us.

#15 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re Impressed by China

The Japanese, although they are a very traditional society, moved on from Confucian style business models in the 1990's.

They realized the business model they had followed had past it's use by date.

Japanese bosses and managers don't want mindless drones who can't think for themselves and come up with original thoughts and ideas.

#16 Parent Dragonized - 2018-03-29
Re Impressed by China

A recent article written by an independent chinese blogger talked about how Japan has the most corporations in the world over 200 years old at well over three thousand. One of the European countries(can't remember which one) comes in next at over eight hundred. The writer accurately pointed out that the chinese are always looking for shortcuts in society, and will never settle down in one position/field and contribute to its progress.

These types of people will be shunned and ostracized in chinese society for their forward thinking ways. It's a shame, really. However for all we know that article was copied/pasted from another blog as this happens quite often.

#17 Parent caring - 2018-03-29
Re Impressed by China

Some posters have something to offer but you ... This isn't about a nation vs nation vs nation but about how all people on the planet can live together. With you, this clearly is an impossible task to achieve. None of the nations in the world, to my knowledge, have truly reached the point of "democracy". The free election that you are talking about was with huge donations and unlimited support of wealthy for wealthy ones. Almost instantly after the election, The White House became the Billionaires House with an extremely authocratic approach to the leadership and with one family rule. So, talking about "extremely left-wingers" is so hypocritical. Most importantly on the topic, the environmental standards in the US have been lowered as soon as Trump arrived to his seeming unlimited powers. Whether we keep "tooting horns" rationally and see how countries' leaderships run their affairs in this unreasonably competitive world remains to be seen.

As you would know the extreme left-wingers only like to point out "abuses" in their own countries.

They will waste their time protesting against Trump ( who is a democratically elected leader ) and ignore the they real enemies like China and
North Korea. I would remind the silly Been There poster that China is not a democracy.

Anybody who toots the horn for China and it's evil government is to be ignored.

You are are right, the "Been There" poster has nothing worthwhile to say and is a waste of space.

#18 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

The coal industry will eventually just die a slow death as many large banks in big coal producing countries like Australia won't provide funding for new coal mines. They see coal as a bad long term investment. A lot of insurance companies won't touch the either. We still need coal fired power stations however to provide cheap base load electricity to keep the lights and computers and AC, fridges, washing machines etc on.

I know that either Westpac or ANZ bank here in OZ or possibly both refused to provide finance/funding for the controversial new "Adani" coal mine, I think the biggest coal mine in the world in central Queensland.

I'm sure many banks in the USA will adopt the same strategy or already have.

However the stupid Australian government is still considering giving Adani one billion dollars of taxpayers money to build a rail link.

#19 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

"Digging into Adani"

Four Corners:

www.abc.net.au/4corners/

#20 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

Well I hope people like Tesla and Musk don't give the Chinese an inch.

#21 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

To put it mildly, most of the world's economies are drowning in debt. China is not immune to this and if the Chinese government has to bail out it's banks you will see a financial crisis like in the USA in 2008.

A sub-prime housing disaster is also on the cards. Many Chinese have borrowed huge sums of money and have very little equity in their new apartments and will be wiped out if interest rates go up.

The difference between China's housing market and others is that cities like Sydney, London, New York, LA, are very mature, old, and well established markets that are resiliant and can bounce back faster.

China is not like this.

For those who think it can't happen remember what happened to the Japanese in 1990, and they are by far the most intelligent race of people on this planet.

#22 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

The restrictions on gun ownership are in response to the "Port Arthur Massacre" in Tasmania in 1996 where 35 people were killed. It was the biggest mass shooting in world history at the time.

The Howard Government had a "gun buy back" program at the time and severe restrictions were placed on firearm ownership. It does not seem to have worked, there are shootings in Sydney and Melbourne on a daily basis.

It was a knee-jerk reaction, and did not make Australia "safer". Anybody who thinks that "gun laws", are to protect citizens is seriously deluded.

In my state Queensland before 1996 it was very easy to ( legally ) buy all sort of weapons.

#23 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

The Chinese "environment" is a disaster. Chinese people will not stop throwing rubbish everywhere on the streets ( often the most disgusting items ) they will not stop pissing, spitting, shitting in the streets, smoking anywhere and everywhere.

The air and water supply of China will remain polluted regardless of anything their ( unelected ) "government" does.

#24 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

He won legally and thanks to a framework that any political party can use. If Obama won using the same system you would not complain.

I was watching the election and experienced political analysts in both the USA and also Australian academics who study US politics said, "Hillary won the popular vote but that does not count, Trump is now legally the President due to the EC, the electoral college voting system".

#25 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29

You should be aware that in several countries there is not always "one person, one vote".

In Australia a political party can win on "preferences", which is not "first past the post" voting.

It has happened several times, and can lead to hung parliaments, but sometimes a political party can
hold the balance of power in their own right with primary votes that wipe out a ruling party's majority of seats.

I think in New Zealand there have been similar scenarios.

#27 Parent Jack - 2018-03-29

Protection of the environment is very important worldwide.

So, everyone should be impressed by China.

The Chinese government deserves high praise for its sterling work to protect the environment.

#28 Parent Curious - 2018-03-29

We all know why China has no public firearm ownership............ it's because the CPC knows the people can't overthrow them without weapons. It has NOTHING to do with "public safety".

What about Australia? No public firearm ownership there either, I think. Or very limited. What is the reason?

#29 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re Impressed by China

Having a few nice things when you are older and can afford it and have earned it is nice. Young Chinese ( teens, twenty-somethings ) who just buy stuff to show off ( mostly by borrowing ) deserve zero respect.

Yes, of course the Chinese despise the Americans and Japanese because of their superior technology ( both the USA and Japan, it's jealousy ) The Chinese also envy the freedom American people have.

I had students tell me they wish they could own lots of firearms like the Americans can. Now, there are pro and anti-gun arguments to be made, but this idea that China is "safer" because of no guns is rubbish.

We all know why China has no public firearm ownership............ it's because the CPC knows the people can't overthrow them without weapons. It has NOTHING to do with "public safety".

Also, both the USA and Japan are very sexually open cultures. China is a "pretend traditional" culture where both men and women must sneak around if they want to have casual sex and use prostitutes.

The Chinese would do ANYTHING to have the open sort of sexual freedom that the Japanese and Westerners have.

The Chinese also know deep down that the Japanese are superior to them. Japan is a stylish, complex, cultured, sophisticated society with a vibrant and real culture.

It's women have style, dignity, intelligence, class, and true beauty.

As for the Chinese, well......................what can you say? Nothing positive comes to mind, that's for sure!

#30 Parent Curious - 2018-03-29

Like many of us have been saying since the evening of Nov 6, "trump who is a democratically elected leader " is not true. Hillary got 2.8 million votes more than him. He won because of some tweak of the Electoral College (you are aware that, in the US, it's not "one person one vote", right? It's the members of the Electoral College that vote, according to some map...). and his support stays below 40% http://news.gallup.com/poll/201617/gallup-daily-trump-job-approval.aspx

#31 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re Impressed by China

As you would know the extreme left-wingers only like to point out "abuses" in their own countries.

They will waste their time protesting against Trump ( who is a democratically elected leader ) and ignore the they real enemies like China and
North Korea. I would remind the silly Been There poster that China is not a democracy.

Anybody who toots the horn for China and it's evil government is to be ignored.

You are are right, the "Been There" poster has nothing worthwhile to say and is a waste of space.

#32 Parent Curious - 2018-03-29

The Chinese have no choice, they have to decrease pollution. They have known this for a while. Whence the solar panel popularity. Their capability to breathe is the motivator, not some more or less abstract concept of respecting nature (that's for sure). But the results are good for the planet.

By comparison, the GOP in the US is trying to revive the coal industry which is not even economically sustainable now compared to renewable energy sources (wind, solar).

#33 Parent John O'Shei - 2018-03-29

It's not really about protection of the environment, it's more about forcing foreign manufacturers to hand over new electronic car technology to Chinese joint venture partners in order to make them the dominant forces in the industry.

#34 Parent Summer Time At The Beach - 2018-03-29
Re Impressed by China

Environmental protection is a way to improve living quality of Chinese citizens. On the whole, it doesn't make China a "worse" or "better" country. It's just one correct step forward. In this respect, the rest of your criticism, although true from a Western perspective, is irrelevant and off-topic.

Maybe you should research their human rights abuses ( and also animal rights abuses ) and also their completely illegal building of islands in the South China Sea and their bulling of neighbors like Vietnam and the Philippines.
#35 Parent Curious - 2018-03-29

It's not for the toys, Dragonized, it's for the protection of the environment.

#36 Parent Dragonized - 2018-03-29
Re Impressed by China

These articles posted by the thread starter aren't to be taken seriously. Remember, the chinese have always had anti-american and anti-japanese sentiments, and this has never changed despite the gap in technology all these years.

Having fancy toys to show off will not make others like you nor respect you. The chinese should know this as well as anyone. Although to be fair, they always need others to point that out for them.

#37 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re Impressed by China

Maybe you should research their human rights abuses ( and also animal rights abuses ) and also their completely illegal building of islands in the South China Sea and their bulling of neighbors like Vietnam and the Philippines.

Then tell me how "impressed" you are.

Never mind, the USA, France, Australia, will soon be conducting freedom of navigation exercises in the South China Sea to show the Chinese who the real boss still is.

Australia is also rapidly ramping up it's military capability. I suspect defence officials have received advice and warnings from US officials in regard to this: The twin threats of China and North Korea.

#38 Parent Curious - 2018-03-29

Good post. What is your source?

#39 Parent SuperKupo - 2018-03-29
Re Impressed by China

Me too, very impressed by China. But don't worry, there is no such thing as a bubble.

Curious - 2018-03-29
Impressed by China

No comments needed.

There is a powerful reason that automakers worldwide are speeding up their efforts to develop electric vehicles — and that reason is China.

Propelled by vast amounts of government money and visions of dominating next-generation technologies, China has become the world’s biggest supporter of electric cars. That is forcing automakers from Detroit to Yokohama and Seoul to Stuttgart to pick up the pace of transformation or risk being left behind in the world’s largest car market.

Beijing has already called for one out of every five cars sold in China to run on alternative fuel by 2025. Last month, China issued new rules that would require the world’s carmakers to sell more alternative-energy cars here if they wanted to continue selling regular ones. A Chinese official recently said the country would eventually do away with the internal combustion engine in new cars.

Already, China is the world’s largest maker and seller of electric cars. Chinese buyers are on track to snap up almost 300,000 of them this year, three times the number expected to be sold in the United States and more than the rest of the world combined.

Behind the scenes, China is recruiting some of the world’s best electrical engineering talent, even in the United States.
Return to Index › Impressed by China

Go to another board -