TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Re MGTOW HORROR STORY, Chinese Girls
John O'Shei - 2018-03-29
In response to Re: Re MGTOW HORROR STORY, Chinese Girls (Curious)

[edited] I'll acknowledge what is wrong and stay aware of it.

When one realises that the negative aspects of such change was not entirely accidental, but planned by people that do not have our best interests at heart; one has to wonder whether it is better to speak out about it or to stay silent for your own benefit. I think it is better to say 'bollocks to political correctness' as if we were to stay silent right now, as things currently are; we may soon find that staying silent is the only choice that we will have.

Opportunities can be found no matter what the situation. I'll accept 50 years of economic pain for the UK as a whole, if it secures the future of our nation centuries from now. I will still find my own ways to make the best of it. Besides, if you've been a teacher in China, you'll have most likely travelled to a fair few poorer nations than a post-Brexit Britain and will have noticed that not everybody is permanently miserable.

Brexit and Trump are just small steps. We are no longer thinking in terms of 'can't adapt to change.' We're making the changes that we want to see. That's why those of us in the not so cucked countries are actually winning some of those elections now!

Messages In This Thread
MGTOW HORROR STORY, Chinese Girls -- Silverboy -- 2018-03-29
Re MGTOW HORROR STORY, Chinese Girls -- SuperKupo -- 2018-03-29
Re MGTOW HORROR STORY, Chinese Girls -- Silverboy -- 2018-03-29
Re MGTOW HORROR STORY, Chinese Girls -- John O'Shei -- 2018-03-29
Re MGTOW HORROR STORY, Chinese Girls -- Silverboy -- 2018-03-29
Re MGTOW HORROR STORY, Chinese Girls -- John O'Shei -- 2018-03-29
Re: Re MGTOW HORROR STORY, Chinese Girls -- Curious -- 2018-03-29
Re: Re MGTOW HORROR STORY, Chinese Girls -- Silverboy -- 2018-03-29
Re: Re MGTOW HORROR STORY, Chinese Girls -- John O'Shei -- 2018-03-29
Re: Re MGTOW HORROR STORY, Chinese Girls -- Brock The Badger -- 2018-03-29
Re: Re MGTOW HORROR STORY, Chinese Girls -- John O'Shei -- 2018-03-29
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Re MGTOW HORROR STORY, Chinese Girls

Go to another board -