TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Chinese women keep on proving how greedy and stupid they are.
John O'Shei - 2018-03-29

Part of my motivation to teach in China, was to try out teaching before returning to the UK, to do the PGCE/MA in Education and other qualifications and then teach in a British school.

I'm glad that I carried out this experiment of sorts as based upon my own experiences and those of others (including those who became teachers in the UK), I've come to the conclusion that teaching in many cases could be considered to be the middle class equivalent of becoming a binman. It's a job that deep down in their hearts, most people do not actually ever want, but there will always be a need for teachers in schools and it is ultimately better than unemployment.

Teaching is the last kind of job that well educated failures can take that usually doesn't require any hard physical work, getting their hands dirty, etc. It also pays relatively well (compared to stacking shelves or something), and offers 6 week long summer holidays and a rather generous state pension.

That and other benefits, plus the fact that the job usually involves working in the public sector often means that the profession attracts a lot of left-wing, Commie types. These people, as well educated as they may be, aren't tough enough, nor has what it takes to compete in the corporate world. Or they actively oppose to idea of ever creating anything of real value that makes a profit, such is the mindset of Commies.

Whilst, I'm not saying the all schools should be run privately (China often proves that to not work so well), that aspect of the work means that teaching will often attract those who are too weak to want to be competitive in any kind of way. Not that being a caring and compassionate sort is a bad thing; but if you're a real man, you should really want to be out competing in the world. Have you ever noticed that most young, male ESL teachers that actually believe themselves to be 'real teachers' are often the most pathetic, emasculated, beta males that you'll ever find?

Some may have heard of that quote 'those that can't, teach' and for some teachers; they seem to feel satisfied when bossing kids around as they'll never be able to lead a team of adults. Indoctrinating kids with various forms of cultural Marxist bullshit seems to be their way of striking back at a system that rejected them.

I'm actually glad that I didn't commit to teaching more seriously after seeing what kind of people it attracts or what kind of people, teachers eventually become. One can even look back upon their old school teachers; some were good honorable people, yet others will have most likely entered teaching for the reasons that I mentioned, hence they often seem lazy, bitter and also just plain weird.

Messages In This Thread
Chinese women keep on proving how greedy and stupid they are. -- Silverboy -- 2018-03-29
Re Chinese women keep on proving how greedy and stupid they are. -- caring -- 2018-03-29
Re Chinese women keep on proving how greedy and stupid they are. -- Silverboy -- 2018-03-29
Re Chinese women keep on proving how greedy and stupid they are. -- Brock The Badger -- 2018-03-29
Re Chinese women keep on proving how greedy and stupid they are. -- Brock The Badger -- 2018-03-29
Re Chinese women keep on proving how greedy and stupid they are. -- pandamic -- 2018-03-29
Re Chinese women keep on proving how greedy and stupid they are. -- Silverboy -- 2018-03-29
Re Chinese women keep on proving how greedy and stupid they are. -- Bollix -- 2018-03-29
Re Chinese women keep on proving how greedy and stupid they are. -- John O'Shei -- 2018-03-29
Re Chinese women keep on proving how greedy and stupid they are. -- Grand Intellect -- 2018-03-29
Re Chinese women keep on proving how greedy and stupid they are. -- John O'Shei -- 2018-03-29
Re Chinese women keep on proving how greedy and stupid they are. -- Grand Intellect -- 2018-03-29
Re Chinese women keep on proving how greedy and stupid they are. -- Dragonized -- 2018-03-29
Re Chinese women keep on proving how greedy and stupid they are. -- pandamic -- 2018-03-29
Re Chinese women keep on proving how greedy and stupid they are. -- Dragonized -- 2018-03-29
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Chinese women keep on proving how greedy and stupid they are.

Go to another board -