TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re stupid entitled Western women
John O'Shei - 2018-03-29

What you say kind of makes sense but I don't totally agree with you. People still need to reproduce, especially those of European heritage. However, for somebody who is a little older, being a little self-centred and hedonistic is totally forgiveable.

A traditional marriage path is still a good thing in my eyes. However, finding a good traditional wife these days is so difficult; one may have to wonder how not so traditional they are willing to tolerate. For me, I have no problem with a woman that wishes to work, as long as they don't neglect the duties of child rearing when they come. Also, I don't care too much for total purity, it can be a unrealistic expectation these days and who even actually likes virgins anyway?

Despite that, one should avoid the cock carousel riding types of women at all costs. I believe that your late 20s to early 40s can potentially be a dangerous time as once as a man has finished saving all that money, there's clever women out there that will move in for the kill. Be even smarter than those scheming whores, like this guy:

http://image.ibb.co/khTWEF/42479.png

Messages In This Thread
Re stupid entitled Western women -- John O'Shei -- 2018-03-29
Re stupid entitled Western women -- Goomba -- 2018-03-29
Re stupid entitled Western women -- John O'Shei -- 2018-03-29
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re stupid entitled Western women

Go to another board -