TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Drunken Aussie Yobs On Flight to Phuket
#1 Parent Fifi - 2018-03-29
Re: Drunken Aussie Yobs On Flight to Phuket

It has become a certitude in my mind that this research is a fake research published on behalf of the meat industry. The American Heart Association has simply fell under the thumb of the trump administration, which is in favor of business in all its departments (education, environment, health like the repeal of ObamaCare, etc etc).

#2 Parent Taffy - 2018-03-29

Taffy, I found it!!!!
The essence of this article is bogus because of the following:
"The organization’s “presidential advisory” was a fresh look at the science and came in response to a growing number of researchers, including myself, who have pored over this same data in recent years and beg to differ."
See the word "presidential"?
That's it!!!
Anything "presidential" in the US is based on lies and money, and can't be believed at all.
So, please do not put your health and your family's health at risk.

You are already preparing healthy meals, Taffy. Keep going that way.

Ah, I see, a bit like the climate lies? Thanks for your anguishing over that ,Fifi. I shall carry on fighting the saturated fats. Seems to be a good news day today.

#3 Parent Taffy - 2018-03-29
Re Drunken Aussie Yobs On Flight to Phuket

Historically, Aussie 'society' has a bad gene pool - convicted crims from the initial settlement days from Blighty,

And it still shows!!

Because Britain has been involved in too many wars over the centuries we have ended up with a bad gene pool. The best men died in, to mention recent wars, the first and second world wars, where many men swung the lead and either avoided enlistment or kept their heads down in battle- they stayed and returned to rear the shit we have today. The potentially good breeding stock died before impregnating their wives. This all affects the shite born today. Things will get substantially worse too with all the world's trash creating 'British' babies. Whereas half of the men shipped to the colonies as criminals were probably good men.

#4 Parent Fifi - 2018-03-29

Taffy, I found it!!!!
The essence of this article is bogus because of the following:
"The organization’s “presidential advisory” was a fresh look at the science and came in response to a growing number of researchers, including myself, who have pored over this same data in recent years and beg to differ."
See the word "presidential"?
That's it!!!
Anything "presidential" in the US is based on lies and money, and can't be believed at all.
So, please do not put your health and your family's health at risk.

You are already preparing healthy meals, Taffy. Keep going that way.

#5 Parent expat hubby - 2018-03-29

Funny?

Nope!

Dsgraceful! As u well know!!

#6 Parent expat hubby - 2018-03-29

Those 'working girls' in Pattaya, or Phuket, are extremely fortunate not to meet the 5 Aussies and the Kiwi deportee.

Saving Aussie prison costs ain't everything!

Historically, Aussie 'society' has a bad gene pool - convicted crims from the initial settlement days from Blighty,

And it still shows!!

#7 Parent Fifi - 2018-03-29

That's a wonderful dinner, Taffy.
As for the article, I am going to read it again, I need to know where the assessment comes from as I suspect the meat industry is behind it. I will get back to you today or tomorrow about it. Mind you, the article did not appear in mainstream newspapers like NYT, CNN and WashingtonPost: It says something about it.

#8 Parent Taffy - 2018-03-29

Ohhhhh .... I am carefully reading.... and re-reading cause can't believe what I am reading (the only thing that keeps me reading it is that it is written in the LATimes). Will get back to you after my mind makes some sense out of that article. I am aware that studies usually contradict themselves every 6 months, but this one is different.

My dinner tonight was this:- Haddock (peppered)- leek -mushroom-sweet peppers/da lazi- spinach- mushy peas (fresh from Bolton)-new potatoes. The oil used was Extra Virgin Olive. Now according to your LA expert I could have just got meself some fish'n'chips and a greasy steak pie from the chippy? I'm on tenterhooks for your appraisal of the article. But thanks. I keep thinking about SB- he has a brilliant cholesterol level of 5mmo/L and he eats steak and chips and stuff!!

#9 Parent Fifi - 2018-03-29

Ohhhhh .... I am carefully reading.... and re-reading cause can't believe what I am reading (the only thing that keeps me reading it is that it is written in the LATimes). Will get back to you after my mind makes some sense out of that article. I am aware that studies usually contradict themselves every 6 months, but this one is different.

#10 Parent Taffy - 2018-03-29

Funny!!!!
SB please say you don't do things like that.

No, no, them were common working men- you saw a pic of SB with his businessmen the other week. The really drunken Australians come from North of Britain criminal stock I am given to understand. Like English football yobs if you ask their family names it's no surprise when they say Mc-something or other.

#11 Parent Taffy - 2018-03-29
#12 Parent FTinPRC - 2018-03-29

"White Australia women" are rejecting so many white men in Australia?
The Pattaya working girls are doing society a service, saving prison costs.

#13 Parent Fifi - 2018-03-29

Funny!!!!
SB please say you don't do things like that.

Return to Index › Drunken Aussie Yobs On Flight to Phuket

Go to another board -