TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Warning-City School International, Dubai - Teachers Discussion
Salt Verucca - 2007-01-06

This is to warn potential teachers and parents who might want to work here or send their children here.
This school is a lost cause! It is working in the name of International standards, but let me tell you there is no standard at all. The management faculty is so shallow that hiring and firing of people is at their whims, without any justification , the emphasis is supposed to be on academics, but it's only on how to get more children in and how to increase the money in the banks, once that target is achieved, the school will go the dogs!
The Managing Director thinks she owns the education system, ,educating people and making money out of education are two different things!!!!She comes under the latter banner!
Please beware of this school, it is in Nadd Al Hamar and it is not an international school, it is a school, dominated by a particular nationality. The Principal is incompetent, and not a qualified educationist, she was apparently fired from her previous school. The school does not meet with any UAE educational standards, there is no segregaton between boys and girls in higher grades! Ministry rules are broken all the time and requirenments for job criteria and admissions is not followed at all.
The Ministry should make surprise visits throughout the year to discover more surprises!

Messages In This Thread
Warning-City School International, Dubai - Teachers Discussion -- Salt Verucca -- 2007-01-06
Re: Warning-City School International, Dubai - Teachers Discussion -- arjun Mehta -- 2008-02-07
Re: Warning-City School International, Dubai - Teachers Discussion -- Linda Johns -- 2008-05-27
comment *Link* -- Alkhaleej -- 2007-02-27
I'm afraid I disagree - Teachers Discussion -- Yasir -- 2007-01-29
Schools in Dubai - Teachers Discussion -- Dave -- 2007-01-13
Sounds like Korea - Teachers Discussion -- johnboy -- 2007-01-07
That's why you go in with a master's - Teachers Discussion -- Rheno747 -- 2007-01-29
Pardon Me, But... - Teachers Discussion -- AMonk -- 2007-01-07
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Warning-City School International, Dubai - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -