TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › re: profit driven - Teachers Discussion
KJ - 2006-10-23

Yes Fish, but in America they have negotiated for months in advance of announcing a strike and everyone knows how the game will be played out. And everyone knows that teachers will stay under-appreciated and under-payed. Here, it's all hit and miss. Those teachers who've signed contracts for what they call "the long road" are often in untenable positions as well. Though they have the security of a long-term contract, they must often deal with situations that are way beyond their expectations and for which they have no recourse.
My purpose here is only to point out that it isn't only we Western teachers that are, as I stated in my previous post, subjected to the whims of the administrators. The whole system needs serious monitoring - for our sake, the sake of Chinese teachers and, most importantly, for the sake of the students.

Messages In This Thread
re: profit driven - Teachers Discussion -- KJ -- 2006-10-23
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › re: profit driven - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -