TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Thanks Frank! - Teachers Discussion
Yingwen Laoshi - 2006-08-20

Hi Frank

It's good to get a reply from you.

I had already checked out those links, and they were very useful. Your experience certainly sent the alarm bells ringing! I would have done exactly what you did and ran a mile!

Of course that doesn't mean the branches at Nantong and Xiamen are ran the same way, so it would be nice to get some info from someone who has worked for one of those centres.

I don't usually consider positions in private chain schools, but with a bit of nagging from the missus I'm considering whether I should be content with 600 dollars at a government school or go for a higher wage at a private school. The years are catching up. Yes, I'm much happier at government schools but I also have to consider my economic future. Sorry, I'm rambling.

Thanks again Frank. It's great to hear from you, buddy.

All the best!

Messages In This Thread
Web International School: Xiamen-Nantong - Teachers Discussion -- Yingwen Laoshi -- 2006-08-19
Yingwen - still looking? - Teachers Discussion -- KJ -- 2006-08-23
Thanks, KJ - Teachers Discussion -- Yingwen Laoshi -- 2006-08-24
Sounds about right... - Teachers Discussion -- Raoul Duke -- 2006-08-23
Web School - Teachers Discussion *Link* -- Raoul Duke -- 2006-08-21
Good Review, Raoul - Teachers Discussion -- Yingwen Laoshi -- 2006-08-22
Raoul Rocks! - Teachers Discussion -- Frank -- 2006-08-22
Thanks... - Teachers Discussion -- Raoul Duke -- 2006-08-23
additional information - Teachers Discussion -- Frank -- 2006-08-19
Thanks Frank! - Teachers Discussion -- Yingwen Laoshi -- 2006-08-20
You're welcome, my friend! More thoughts... - Teachers Discussion -- Frank -- 2006-08-20
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Thanks Frank! - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -