TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Tathva International School in Tokyo
Andre - 2016-08-27
In response to Re Tathva International School in Tokyo (John Willy)

It's an organization you are commenting about. You call a place shitty by speaking to few of them. Sounds great about you. I work there too. I am a teacher qualified and do know what the school is asking us to do.

It's a free world to comment but people like you should know to whom you are talking to. If they were teacher by choice or not. Is it the person who refused to come to school on time or the teacher who leave the students unattended or never has kept a record of teaching.

My child is with Tathva now and my son was at Tathva when Melissa was teaching. The teacher qualified teachers know how it's a great place to work as there is so much freedom and respect to teachers from the management and from the parents community. Often times within teachers there are conflict due to unprofessional natured teachers do get recruited. It's a fate. It's not easy for a school to grow to this amount. recently few esl teacher who quit are trying to crawl their way in back. How would this happen if it's such a crappy place.

Tathva has been recognized as a Cambridge flagship school. Things don't happen when they isn't a process. I take pride in the place I work probably high time you contact good quality teacher from there.

Messages In This Thread
Tathva International School in Tokyo -- Elliott Diggs -- 2014-07-11
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Tathva International School in Tokyo

Go to another board -