TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Farewell
#1 Parent Silverboy - 2018-05-13
Re Farewell

Turnoi, I want to publicly congratulate you on your retirement.

Congratulations, hope all is well since I sent you the e-mail.

I am just chilling out for the time being. Focusing heavily on MGTOW,
lately, want to expand my You Tube channel but technical problems lately. About to go a bit of a shopping spree next week to relax though.

Cheers,

Shaun

#2 Parent Turnoi - 2018-04-24
Re Farewell

Thank you, Dr. Yanni Zack!

#3 Parent Woodbine Willie - 2018-04-23
Re Farewell

I retired from a very active working life in June 2015. From then till today, I have continued to counsel, help and supervise current students and their research projects who had not finished their work at the point of time when I retired. My last graduate student just submitted his 742 pp. doctoral dissertation on Dhimal language and culture which is currently under review by myself as the main supervisor and a co-supervisor who is one of our former Master degree graduates and an Associate Professor at a US State University and a PhD holder today.

I have closed down the school now; it will be continued in different form and under different leadership in the 8 nations where we were represented.

There are exacltly 101 different publications, including textbooks and various research monographies, that are listed in the German National Library to my credit.

I feel it’s a good life, and I am grateful for having been given the chance to contribute a little in international education and and empower people to make a difference to their own lives and that of others. Good education, free of charge for everybody, truly is the first step to making this world a little bit better.

Well, the very best to you in your confirmed retirement, but I hope it's not ominous like the ravens leaving The Tower of London. I would suggest that at not yet 70, it's time to move on to something different, rather than retire as such. You've done well.

In Christian Love, WW.

#4 Parent Yanni+Z+Zack - 2018-04-23
Re Farewell

Turnoi,
Thank you for all of the work you did in International education. You did a great service and your work will always be remembered. I am involved as well right now in helping Business people further develop their technical and professional skills in English. Feel free to contact me at my email for more information.

Turnoi - 2018-04-22
Farewell

I retired from a very active working life in June 2015. From then till today, I have continued to counsel, help and supervise current students and their research projects who had not finished their work at the point of time when I retired. My last graduate student just submitted his 742 pp. doctoral dissertation on Dhimal language and culture which is currently under review by myself as the main supervisor and a co-supervisor who is one of our former Master degree graduates and an Associate Professor at a US State University and a PhD holder today.

I have closed down the school now; it will be continued in different form and under different leadership in the 8 nations where we were represented.

There are exacltly 101 different publications, including textbooks and various research monographies, that are listed in the German National Library to my credit.

I feel it’s a good life, and I am grateful for having been given the chance to contribute a little in international education and and empower people to make a difference to their own lives and that of others. Good education, free of charge for everybody, truly is the first step to making this world a little bit better.

Return to Index › Farewell

Go to another board -